Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 2373 in Grocery

June 12, 2017

These are so delicious, I love them. Super easy to make as well and go great with a ton of different meals. Just make just you only make enough for everyone to eat them quickly because they get hard if they are left to cool for too long.

June 11, 2017

Eat these fresh from the oven. If they sit around for a bit they get hard.
    I like to turn them into garlic knots by cutting them in strips and brushing them with a garlic butter mix (fresh herbs helps!).
    They turn out amazing and flaky.

May 19, 2017

I love these crescent rolls. These are great to eat as a side when you are having chilli or pasta. The outside is buttery and has a bit of a crunch to it. The inside is soft and fluffy. These are great right out of the oven. They are quick to make which is very convenient. When they are not on sale the price is a little high, but they do go on sale very often.

May 19, 2017

These crescent rolls are buttery, fluffy, and light. They are especially good right out of the oven while they are still warm. I recommend eating more than one since they are quite small, but you get a fair number in each pack, so this is totally doable. You can easily feed 3 or 4 people with a few rolls each, from my experience. These are one of my favourite crescent rolls that I've ever tried. They are sightly chewy. in the way of a fresh-baked good, and I love the buttery flavour. I love to eat these as a side with chilli so I can dip them and soak up the juice. You can often find these on sale at many of the big stores at a steal of a price.

2.8/5

May 01, 2017

Theese are not my favourite crescent rolls unless I eat them as soon as there out of the oven. I fine they get way to hard and crunchy and I prefer my crescents to be light, fluffy and airy theese ones just sent for me.

May 01, 2017

Yum ! Get in my belly ! These are so good and so easy to make . Pop them out of the can and put them in the oven . I love to put some butter on them when they're fresh out of the oven . I like to have to them with pasta or alone . They go on sale for a dollar often so I stock up .

1.2/5

April 09, 2017

Un produit que j'ai acheter et que j'aimait bien avant... mais maitenant ouach!!!

La pate goute sucre,.. cest gras... je n'acheterai plus.

Tres pratique et rapide mais ca vaut pas la peine.

March 20, 2017

You get a lot with these. Kids can make them themselves which is a bonus - they love that! Will continue to buy this awesome product! Thumbs up!!!!!!!

March 20, 2017

J'adore en garder un contenant dans le frigo pour les matins spéciales. Ces croissants sont rapides à cuire et très bons. Délicieux avec du nutella ! Évidemment, on ne regarde pas les calories quand on mange des croissants ... :)

March 15, 2017

I love Pillsbury Crescent rolls the price is only 3 dollars and you get alot for what you are paying. I love how they taste and the value is wonderful. i will always buy Pillsbury Crescent rolls and products