Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Reviews
#20 in Grocery

January 20, 2018

Croissant

Croissant Pilsbury, vraiment bon, mais le seul défault que je pourrait trouver, sont petit, mais parfait pour les enfants, sa serait plaisant qu'ils en font en 2 grosseurs différente, small et large. Excepter sa, j'en acheter au moins 1 fois par mois.

January 20, 2018

Cow in a blanket

We all know pigs in a blanket but at my house we use small english beef sausages wrapped in the cresent rolls. My daughter specifically asks for them. The cresent rolls give them a special taste more buttery. So easy to make.

January 08, 2018

Really good croissants and always on sale. Fresh and good. Better than store bought. The only thing is that they get yucky the day after so you gotta eat them fast.

Light and Flaky!

PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLLS are light, flaky and wonderful - by far one of the most superior brands (if not the only store bought brands I have ever purchased) when it comes to baking your own crescent rolls. The product is probably even more superior to the crescent rolls offerred at your local grocery store.

I buy this product all the time !!! I

I buy this product on a regular basis !! Especially when it goes on sale for holiday occasion's , then I buy quite a few at one time !!! They are very easy to make & even my Seven year old granddaughter can make then !!! The two things that are important are , they are a little hard to pull apart & you have to keep a close eye on when there done to get then just right !!! I love the fact they now have fat reduced or light ones cheers !!;

January 08, 2018

Melt in your Mouth goodness in a snap!

We buy these all the time. My they are so quick and easy to make even my kids can do it. Its a great way for them to bake without a huge commitment and they absolutely love them. We take turns deciding what neat filling we are going to try next. We love putting diced apples thinly with cinnamon and brown sugar in the middle of them also another fav is putting a small pieces of mozzarella in the middle. YUM! They are the perfect price and taste, wouldn't change a thing!! A++++

2.3/5

January 04, 2018

Meh

Got these to make with a recipe. They were a little hard to get apart and when cooked they had a salty taste to them and were a little too buttery. Guess I would just rather homemade!

December 13, 2017

Quick and easy to make

We always have these on hand in our house. They are perfect for rolling hotdogs in or making mini chicken pot pies. Really you can use it for just about anything. They taste so good and are so easy to make take no time at all.

December 12, 2017

our kids love them

My kids love them with ham and cheese rolled up into them I love them for the easy to make them for the kids on the weekend when everyone is busy and wants a quick bite to eat

September 27, 2017

Although I find these a bit salty on their own as crescent rolls, I use them for Hot Dog rolls all the time when the family is busy and none of us want to cook, and they're perfect