Pine-Sol Original Reviews

July 19, 2019

Multi-Purpose Product That Is Amazing

This product can be used to clean and disinfect any hard surface. Such as hardwood floor, sinks, bathroom, appliances and even cleans walls. The scent of this product is amazing. it smells very homey. I use this all the time to clean my entire house.

April 11, 2019

Clean up with Pinesol

IO love the smell of this product. It removes so much grime and leaves the floor looking great. The odour lingers for a few days and the room smells lovely.

November 14, 2018

Pine Sol - Leaves Floors very clean and nice smell

Pine Sol is a very effective floor tile cleaner for my whole house. Love the refreshing smell after the floors are washed. This product cleans better than the other floor cleaners I have used. I now enjoy washing the floors and dirt gets mopped very easily with little effort now.

May 09, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

nice and fresh smelling

I would buy this product over and over again. I go through alot of it as I have hardwood floors in my house. I love the smell. Its so fresh and clean. I also use it in my laundry and mix it with my detergent.
    5 stars for sure!

May 02, 2018

A walk through the forrest on my cleaning day!!

I love how Pine Sol smells and the fact that it does not leave an oily residue on the floor. The product is great if you love the smell of pine trees and the bottle is really cool cause it has a squirt top.It makes cleaning so fun!

March 05, 2018

It works, but it smells awful

I used this to scrub my floors, and the comment I got was - it smells like something died, it smells worse than the cleansers they use at work. Throw it out.

June 09, 2017

I love pinesol. It has an amazing smell that last for a while. It gets the house cleaned and smelling amazing. It last for days in the bathroom. I use it every time I clean.

March 14, 2017

One of my favorite cleaners! Works so well to get all the muddy foot prints from my dogs on my white floors. Will always keep some on hand knowing it will work

September 17, 2016

I swear by this for cleaning pretty much everything in the house as it cleans so well and leaves it smelling so fresh. The smell lingers for a while and I love it. Don't know why they had to go and make new types of this though