Pine-Sol Reviews

March 05, 2018

Consistent Clean

Pinesol has always been out go to cleaner. We have a spray bottle with diluted Pinesol in it for everyday use. Over the years Pinesol has expanded their brand and incorporated new scents. I very much enjoy the scented versions, some more than others, opposed to the hospital smelling original,

February 25, 2018

Great Floor Cleaner

I typically always have a bottle of this stuff in my home if we are living in a place that has wooden floors which is my choice of flooring. Pine sol not only gets dirt and grime out and make your floors look brand new, but it also freshens up the scent of any room that you use it in. I love the way that it smells after I am finished mopping the floors. The different scents that they have come out with make it more exciting to clean and I'm loving the new sparkling wave scent.

February 06, 2018

Pine-sol

I use pine - sol on both my floors & walls....it’s a great cleaner & leaves my home smelling so fresh..myself I prefer the original just for the smell alone but sometimes I switch it up...this makes for very easy cleaning

January 22, 2018

I love this product

I absolutely love using pine sol. The orange is my favourite and my go to but I’ll use the lavender to mix it up sometimes. I love that I can fill a sink with some water and some pine sol and I can clean most of my house with it. There’s no need for multiple cleaners. It makes my house smell amazing as well as everything just feels so clean after. I work as a cleaner and pine sol is one of our go to cleaners!

January 22, 2018

Works Great!

I absolutely love Pinesol! I love the different scents as well. It cleans floors but also works great to clean surfaces. Like kitchen amd bathroom counters. I have also used it to clean the sink as well as the toilet. Love that it kills germs amd smells amazing! Whenever I clean all my floors with Pinesol the house smells so clean! I would totally recommend Pinesol. I often buy the orange and lavender by love the lemon and original pine as well. I have tried other cleanera but honestly always tend to go back to Pinesol lol! So if you are looking for a great cleaner that disinfects, smells amazing and works great Pinesol is an awesome choice!

January 16, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good

I have used pine sol for years, it is one of the best clearers around, I prefer the original one which is hard to find in my community for some reason

January 14, 2018

Great cleaner

I love how easy it is to use around the house and the fresh scent it leaves behind after cleaning. I also love the choice of scents I can choose from when cleaning.

January 14, 2018

I use waay to much lol

I own a dog who likes to stress pee and excitement pee so im constanly cleaning my floors.

I personally really love the lavender one, but i highly recommend this product :)

January 05, 2018

Cleans Floors

With 3 Dogs and 2Cats I Am constantly cleaning My Floors. #Pine-Sol gets the Job done with No Residue left behind and I Love the Lavender Scent makes the house smell great.

November 10, 2017

Not just floors

A client of mine bought this to clean floors and have discovered it can be used on surfaces as well. What I love about this product is it doesn't leave any streaks like other multi purpose cleaners can. Too bad it doesn't contain natural pine oil. Was chatting with another client who used to use Pine Sol back in the day and had told me it no longer contains natural pine oil.