Pixi Beauty Glow Overnight Serum Reviews
#106 in Serums

August 12, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Awesome

I love pixi as a brand over all.
    I’ve been using this serum for a while now and use it almost every night. It made the texture of my skin look and feel so much smoother. It’s gave my skin a over all glow meaning it looks so much healthier. The packaging is really cute, it product dispenser makes it really easy to use the right amount with out using or wasting too much. I find the price point is good too.
    I would recommend this product
    10/10 love it

July 02, 2019

Love it!

I've used this product a couple nights a week for a few months and I love it. It exfoliates, hydrates, softens, nourishes, and restores which gives you balanced and smooth skin. I put on a thick nighttime moisturizer afterwards to lock in the benefits.

June 10, 2019

I would buy again

I recently bought this product and it's works really nice and does give me a good glow but there is only one problem ,I find it doesn't smell good and I accidentally got some in my mouth and definitely does not taste very good so ya ! But other than that I like it and keeps my face nice and moist 🤗

May 07, 2019

Great product

I only recently started using serums and this has been the best one I’ve tried. It’s lightweight and gently and has a great scent. It exfoliates, hydrates, softens, nourishes, and restores which gives you balanced and smooth skin

January 31, 2019

Great product

Picked this gem up at winners. Very inexpensive, and seems to be working well. I use this after my toner, and before my night moisturizer. Make my skin feel plumper. Have been using for a few weeks and really like it.

September 05, 2018

Pixi Glow overnight serum

I recently purchased this serum and love it. A little goes a long way! You don’t need to apply too much because it is an oil. It seems to be affective and work well. I love pixie simple yet cute packaging. Compared to other facial oils and serums I feel the pricing is okay. I was glad I got it on sale for $28 instead of paying $35. It works great with the Pixi cleanser and Pixi mists. Together they work like magic. Pixi is a great brand, great products that work and are affordable and easy to find.

October 03, 2017

Another great addition to my skin care regime

Amazing product by Pixi. The serum works great and my skin feels soft and moisturized fully. Comes Morning, I just love the freshness of my face. A Must buy from now onwards...!!

June 22, 2017

easy to use

I like that this serum is more of a gel than liquid, as it makes application a lot less messy. It doesn't leave the skin feeling overly sticky which is makes it great for a serum to be applies before going to bed at night!