Pixi Full Cover Foundation Brush

Pixi Full Cover Foundation Brush Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 513 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

June 15, 2015

I didn't think this brush added full coverage what so ever . I've used sponges that add more coverage than this brush did. Not impressed.

May 10, 2015

I've used this makeup brush several times in the past. I didn't use it for blush, but for loose mineral makeup. It does a good job of getting in the corners of your eyes and around the nasal area.

May 10, 2015

It’s a smaller brush but the handle fits very nicely in my hand and gives my excellent control as I apply foundation (or blush). The bristles are short, dense, and very, very soft. I like how the shorter bristles fit the natural curves and contours of my face which allows me to buff color into my skin and sheer it out to a natural, smooth finish. If you’re looking for an inexpensive foundation brush I’d recommend a pick up of the Pixi Full Cover Foundation Brush! It’s a great little brush for buffing both foundation and cream blush into skin for a seamless, airbrushed finish!