Plackers dental flossers Reviews
#81 in Oral Care

November 02, 2017

The best

My teeth are closer together in some spots, so this placker is the most amazing thing for that.
    It gives me a clean floss, while getting all the bacteria and food out.
    It is very effective. I like these, and switch them up with the original plackers.
    I also very much like the pick at the end of them! Great shape.

February 28, 2017

Just bought these for my daughter and she loves them. Great for getting her to start flossing, and she's only 2! I also use them and not one has snapped on me yet, so very durable also.

May 30, 2016

I love using these Pluckers flosses, they are convenient as I hate having to wrap floss around my fingers over and over to get all my teeth! I prefer the mint flavoured ones.

February 12, 2016

I normally only use oral-b gentle glide. I only like the ribbon and not the wax string. When I saw these I thought I would give the a try because of the gentle glide ribbon. I love them and that is all I buy now.

October 30, 2015

I love having these around. I like to use them for those hard to reach areas that its hard to get traditional dental floss in. I also like the tooth pick on the end.

1.8/5

October 30, 2015

This tooth floss is the worst one I have ever tried. The floss just breaks apart between my teeth and doesn't catch any of the plaque. the floss is weak and far too thin so the teeth that are further apart don't have any plaque removed,

October 18, 2015

Found these at dollar tree and they work great. The floss on them is durable and the pick on the end is firm. The price was awesome and they're unflavored. Can't complain they work awesome!