Planters BBQ Peanuts Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 17, 2017

i love planters so much, they're the snack i usually bring to work with me, or have while on the couch watching tv, i occasionally buy the bbq ones because those are the ones my kids prefer

April 17, 2017

Best BBQ peanuts on the market. These packets keep them very fresh. The peanuts are big and very well seasoned with this very tangy almost red coating. My fingers are always a mess, but they taste delightfully sinful.

June 22, 2016

I'm not the person to snack on peanuts, unless they're super flavoured like these are. B/c they're flavoured like BBQ chips are they're sweet and smokey and I can eat handfuls of them. So basically this is how you get me to eat peanuts as a snack. They are fresh and crunchy, and it is a resealable bag so they can stay fresh for awhile. These are way better than plain peanuts for making trail mix as it adds to the sweet & salty combo.

March 03, 2016

Peanuts are an awesome snack. I usually eat them as a trail mix with other nuts and fruit though.
    I like to put a bowl of nuts out when I have company over. I found the bbq flavor was not my favorite.
    It's a little too bold for me. I think I prefer a mix of nuts also.

December 28, 2015

I love peanuts,however these peanuts I didn't like due to the overpowering taste of BBQ.

0.5/5

Planters BBQ Peanuts;

i normally like the peanuts but i did not like this particular flavour of the bbq

it was too strong for the peanuts
    i wasn't able to enjoy the crunchyness of the peanuts and flavour naturally from peanuts because of the bbq flavour

December 28, 2015

I could seriously eat these all day long.

Husband received a container for Christmas....and I've eaten about half of it. He doesn't even know I opened up the container yet!

They have a slightly sweet taste mixed with salt.

SO tasty, but SO not healthy to eat!

June 10, 2015

First of all I love peanuts, add BBQ flavor....I am in heaven!

April 19, 2015

My husband loves this flavor of peanuts. He can eat an entire bag if he isn't careful. I buy them quite often since they are ate so much.

April 13, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of plain peanuts, so I love these BBQ peanuts from Planters! They are packed with BBQ flavour, so good.