Playtex Sport Tampons Reviews

Multiple absorbencies for all your protection needs (Regular & Super) Fresh Scent and Unscented varieties.

June 12, 2014

This product is the only thing that gets me securely through my period. I never have to worry about being active when I have it. However, the 8.99 or so price if a little much...when it goes on sale I stock up!

June 12, 2014

I absolutely love these! I much prefer them than any other tampon because I am very active and they don't hurt and are easy to use.

2.2/5

May 28, 2014

Hate these. The plastic applicator is sometimes difficult to use and they are no where near as effective as other products. I'll stick with good old Tampax.

April 15, 2014

Not really a favourite for me, it seems less effective than the regular tampons. Maybe it works good for other but not for me.

2.0/5

January 01, 2014

I do not at all like these tampons. They don't work for me. I bought the regular because that is what my flow is for all other tampons usually except for the first day. I tried it about the 4th day and I leaked, I thought maybe I was still heavy, so I tried them again, but it still leaked. The price isn't bad and I love the applicator, very easy to use. I also very much like the packaging and the little quotes, but I think the tampon is too small in size. Even though it expands 360 degrees, I still do not think it is big enough compared to Tampax's regular tampons. I was going to try buying supers, but the tampon doesn't get that much bigger, so I think I will just stick to my Tampax!

November 14, 2013

These are my favourite tampon, I love them. They work amazing for everyday use as well as physical activity. They are so comfortable and moveable. they come in different types of flow so everyone can use them and they last for hours.

November 11, 2013

these are great. I really like them, so i bought them for my daughters and they find them very easy to use too. these are the only kind they will use.

November 02, 2013

I like this talon better than any other leading brand. It is very easy to apply as it glides right through and has enough absorption to keep you dry and leak-free through the day. I will repurchase this again!

November 02, 2013

I only use these tampons they seem to fit perfectly, no leakage, comfortable to wear. Have tried to use other products and they don't seem to compare.

October 17, 2013

This is a great product and isn't uncomfortable which is important