Pledge Lemon Furniture Polish Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 394 in Household Cleaning Products

April 27, 2017

Pledge lemon furniture polish is my trusted go to for my dusting needs ! I know it's always going to work without fail . I spray a little as needed and I use a rag to wipe up the area . I like the smell too ! I purchase this at Walmart and lasts months .

April 27, 2017

My favourite furniture polish product since childhood, the lemon scent isn't too overwhelming and it does a beautiful job. I always have some in my house and always will!

April 20, 2017

I've been using pledge lemon furniture polish for many years and it works great! Just get an old tshirt spray some on your furniture and it works great. It smells good too,

April 15, 2017

I've been using Pledge Lemon Furniture Polish for as long as I can remember! It leaves my wooden surfaces looking clean and shiny! I love that this product can be found pretty much anywhere as well.

January 09, 2017

Pledge lemon furniture polish has been around for many decades. That fresh lemon scent combined with the effectiveness of the product makes it a winner.

October 19, 2016

I've been using this brand since I was a little kid. It has that distinct lemon scent and works well on wood. It has become a little too pricey lately.

July 18, 2016

Always in my cupboard. It's amazing fresh lemon scent gives furniture a beautiful sheen and also protection. It seems to dull scuffs and small scratches on wooden surfaces. Another product that's been around forever, grandma always used it.

April 02, 2016

I can clearly remember the scent of pledge from when my mom would wipe down all of the wooden furniture in our house and maybe that's why I gravitated to it when I had a house of my own to take care of. This smells great and leaves a great shine on all wooden surfaces.

January 30, 2016

For dusting and polishing, this works while leaving a lemon scent. It gives the wood furniture a nice gleam to it while removing mild dust, stains and spills on it. It does not appear to harm plastics. Price is decent when on sale

January 30, 2016

I love this to shine up my wood surfaces not to mention the nice smell I have through the house.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?

LizzieH added a new review for
    Subway Cookies

R3Bean added a new review for
    Mela Gel

uknalaka added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber