Polident
Good

Polident Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 231 in Oral Care

April 06, 2017

I use the polident retainer cleaner and it works great.The instructions are easy to follow. And the steps are quick and it cleans my retainer with ease. It leaves it clear and almost new looking.

2.0/5

November 29, 2016

I bought this because I wanted to remove the plaque on my retainer. Unfortunately, it does not do a good job doing that. It does freshen and lightly cleans it

September 14, 2016

I have purchased these to use for my retainer and the 5 min ones work great.
    Make sure you wash it very well after using them to clean it otherwise it tastes a but minty.

July 29, 2016

Nettoie vraiment bien et c'est facile, ne laisse aucune tâche de café, thé ou cigarette, laisse une haleine fraîche avec une bonne odeur. Emballage individuel pratique

April 14, 2016

Polident is the best for cleaning dentures. This is the only brand my dad uses, this 5 minute clean is great for my dad as sometimes he likes to have his teeth taken out in between meals.

April 01, 2016

As an Invisalign user, finding a way to clean these pesky little trays was really important. I believe Invisalign has a cleaning system, but this was much easier, cheaper and more accessible (than ordering online from the US).

Since I have to wear my braces all day every day, I got the 5 minute cleaning ones and they work great. Almost done with my braces, but am so grateful to have had Polident for oral hygiene over the past couple of years. I'll still use them for the night-time retainer when I'm done, but less frequently than my daily need now.

April 15, 2015

My Mother has used Polident for years to brush her dentures. She got dentures in her early 20's. She loves this product and uses it every day to keep them clean and looking great.

January 23, 2015

Polident is the best Toothpaste anyone can purchase for Dentures.It is made for Dentures and not for regular teeth.It works the same as Polident denture cleaner and just as good.Polident Toothpaste leaves my dentures nice and white with no after taste,just clean and white.It costs a bit more than the other tooth pastes but it is worth every penny.Hope this helps.

January 06, 2015

Polident is a great denture cleaner and leaves my partial clean and fresh, what else can I say? Worth the $, forget the store brand cleaners. Now I know why my mom always used it...for a lot of years too! Stay with a trusted brand you know.

July 25, 2014

i use the retainer cleaner for my son and it works amazing