Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

June 27, 2019

Great products... Leaves skin feelin smooth and hydrated

This is and has always been my fallback cream for hydration and suppleness I've tried many other fancy creams and always end up coming back to this I find the scent reminds me of my nana who also used it and I think that speaks volumes that Generations can share in a product that's when you know a company is making something of quality

April 04, 2019

Nice creamy cleanser

I bought this product based on a recommendation by a friend. She was trying multiple products, like k-beauty skincare routine. I tried it along with an oil-free cleanser and have continued using this one daily. I like the way it feels and it removes all makeup from my face.

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Not for me

Unfortunately, this product didn't work out for me. It feels super greasy on my skin even after trying to wash it off. I have acne prone sensitive skin so I was really hoping I'd be compatible with it after reading the positive reviews, but I couldnt stand the greasy film residue it left on my face.

March 29, 2019

Amazing

Growing up this was a staple item for all the women in my family. I always wondered why and as I got older I tried it myself and all I can say is wow. It leaves my face feeling so soft and my face feels hydrated. It's a really good product.

March 27, 2019

Best Cleanser!

I heard a lot about Ponds, and how it has been around since 1933. I bought a tub and after the first use my skin was so soft! It took off all my makeup and it actually helped get rid of my acne!

March 26, 2019

Best makeup remover on the market

I have been using ponds cold cream as my daily facial cleanser for years now. Gives my skin the perfect balance of clean and moisturized for my face. No harsh chemicals to dry out the skin
    I recommend this to all my friends

March 20, 2019

Makeup remover!

This product is severely under valued in the skin care aisle! It is the cheapest and yet most effective makeup remover I have used. They need to re-brand this and work on their marketing!

March 03, 2019

Underrated

I feel like because this has been around for so long it’s underrated. I wouldn’t say this a product I need everyday but for those heavy make up days it does make a huge impact in the removing process. Which IMO is just as important.

January 18, 2019

Great for moisturizing

As one who is prone to acne and dry skin, I am very happy with Pond's Cold Cream. Since I started washing my face with this cold cream, my breakouts have lessened considerably. Also, the skin on my face is staying moisturized. This is especially worth mentioning because it is mid-January and this winter weather has the rest of my skin dried out.

September 19, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Works well for my sensitive skin

I have sensitive skin and have become acne prone over the last few years. I have tried a lot of different face washes and moisturizers with no luck. I use this in the mornings and just before bed. It took about a week to work, but this is the only product that I have noticed a difference.