Pond's Dry Skin Cream Reviews

Hydrate your skin deeply for a smooth, soft and radiant skin while reducing the dullness and dryness. This classic Pond’s formula comes in a rich cream that is specially created to be easily absorbed by your skin. Dermatologically tested, this cream is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is suitable even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

March 25, 2016

This is one of my favourite face creams! It really helps with dry skin, especially in the winter. I usually apply it at at bedtime to help moisturize by face during the night. I find that it does a great job moisturizing without leaving my face feeling oily or greasy. I sometimes wear it during the day mixed with sunscreen (it does not contain any SPF) or wear a skin cream with SPF included. Totally worth the price!

2.3/5

March 09, 2016

I used this when I spent the night at my little sisters place the other day and I did not like it. It had an odd smell and it actually irritated my skin. I do have sensitive skin so that could have been the issue but I would never purchase.

February 13, 2016

Can they make a larger size please. Love this product and can't travel without it. It is perfect for my very dry skin. I apply it twice a day and it leaves my skin feeling soft without the greasy feeling.

February 10, 2016

The Pond's cream are great when you need some extra moisture but don't want to break the bank.
    It's a thicker cream then I would typically put on my face because I have combination skin.
    Overall, a pretty decent product for the price.

January 13, 2016

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I used to have to apply moisturizer on several times after washing my face & it still felt dry. I couldn't believe how my skin felt the 1st time I used it. I didn't need to apply it again because my skin didn't feel dry. I have been using it ever since that day. It's extremely affordable and comes in a good sized container unlike alot of them that come in tiny ones.

January 07, 2016

Sometimes I buy this because it is one of the cheaper creams at the drug store. It isn't the best and the smell isn't so great but it leaves my face moisturized all day.

December 15, 2015

I have extremely sensitive skin which causes me to break out in rashes from many topical creams. Ponds brand is my lifesaver. It's clean feeling, hydrating, and doesn't clog my pores. I love it!

December 11, 2015

Bought it at Walmart for buy one get one free. Great value for its size. I use it as eye cream before bedtime for a few months now and it's been working great. May be too heavy for some people, but I have severe dryness around my eye area so I find it ok.

November 19, 2015

I've been using this product for years it works wonders for me and it's a great value especially if you can get it 2 for one on sale!!!

October 15, 2015
    Not Found, Canada

Love this product! It does what it says, and if you have dry skin,this is your best bet!