Pond's Dry Skin Cream Reviews

Hydrate your skin deeply for a smooth, soft and radiant skin while reducing the dullness and dryness. This classic Pond’s formula comes in a rich cream that is specially created to be easily absorbed by your skin. Dermatologically tested, this cream is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is suitable even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

April 11, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Perfect

I love ponds. It's a great moisturizer. And it's inexpensive. Don't skip on this because of the low price. You'll be surprised. I love the way my face after put it on.

March 21, 2020

Timeless

At a young age my mother taught me the importance of a good skin care routine and pond was a key part of it. I have been using this product for the last 25 years. My 10 year old Daughter uses it and my mother still stands by this product. I think this should be a staple in every woman's make-up bag.

March 03, 2020

Love for my night time routin.

This moisturizer works really well with my dry skin. I mainly use it at night time after my full night routine because it is very rich so I like to have a soak into my face overnight and I wake up with flawless looking skin that isn’t dry

February 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for dry skin

My mom used this product as a teenager so I thought I’d try it out too. This is NOT a full face moisturizer- it will make you break out. Only use it on your dry patches (face and body). It cures dryness in just a day.

November 26, 2019

I have used this product for years, great value.

I use this for my face, neck and elbows, it does a great job especially in the winter months when the house is dry due to the heating. I apply it after my shower and at night.

November 16, 2019

Definitely Recommend!

I needed and had been looking for a daily moisturizer on days when my skin felt dry - and I happened to come across this, and figured I would try it. When I did, i fell in love with it. It is a great Moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not greasy at all.
    I use this as a daily cream and under my primer/foundation as a base for extra added hydration.
    It is a great bang for your buck. Such a great price for a great quality product.
    I have recommended this to all my family.

August 13, 2019

The cure for dry skin

Recently, my skin texture changed and I noticed a ton of flakiness. I ordered this jar on Amazon and it has saved my skin from feeling awful. It soothes my skin and rids me of all the annoying flakes.

July 24, 2019

Holy grail

The is one of my go-to products. My mom grew up using it and my grandma also uses it. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare to the effectiveness and price point. Love it!

July 24, 2019

I love it, use it almost everyday and will buy again

It leaves the skin very moist and you can use a very small amount of product to cover your whole face. Exelent and simple. Recommend for oily skin that needs more moisture too.

July 02, 2019

Oh So Good

I have been using Pond's Dry Skin Cream/moisturizer for about 35 years at least. It has a wonderful texture and fragrance, goes on easily and rubs in well. More importantly, it keeps my face feeling fresh and moist all day. My face knows when I haven't applied the Pond's Dry Skin Cream, and it feels tight and parched.
    I should be starting to use aging skin products, but this still works very well for me.