Ponds moisturizer Reviews

July 22, 2020

Very good cream

This product has been around for a such a long time and it was my mother that had used it since I was young. It is not expensive and I've never had any issues with it. It keeps my face moisturized.

July 07, 2020

Ponds Dry Skin Moisturizer

It works really well, isn't too heavy on the skin. hydrates the skin, would definitely buy and use again. lasts a long time. it doesn't have a strong smell, very good for dry skin and dry patches.

June 23, 2020

One of my staples

This is one of my go to moisturizers when face is extra dry. It also helps with my excema. Moisturizing but not greasy. And it's cheap!! Sometimes they have sales and you get 2 for the price of one. You can go wrong. And it's not heavily scented.

2.0/5

March 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Was ok, wouldn’t buy again

Found it oily , left me feeling very greasy . Has a strong perfume smell which I didn’t love! The price wasn’t crazy but there is deffinetly better options for that price point!

February 25, 2020

I buy this product all the time!

I started using ponds dry skin cream because I live in a place where the cold can really dry out your face and make you feel like you have absolutely no moisture, since I started using ponds I feel hydrated and confident with my natural skin! It’s a lightweight moisturizer and it can last you a while at an affordable price! After my skincare routine I like to apply ponds when I am getting ready to start my makeup its great for a primer, and at the end of the day before bed I apply some as well and wake up glowing!

February 09, 2020

All time fav

This is my daily go product since my childhood. Moisturizer that i must have to use before i apply anything on my face. Love its fragrance. Its very light and for all skin types.

January 20, 2020

Fresh n clean

Not only does it have a light fresh clean scent this moisturizer works wonders for me especially in the winter time I love facial moisturizers and this one is my go to my face is thankful for this fabulous product

December 09, 2019

love this cream!!

I use this cream daily to help keep my t-zone moisturized. It works really well and doesn’t leave a greasy texture on my face. I recommend this cream to all of my friend.

September 07, 2019

A family thing!!!

My Nanny used it, my grandma and my mum, now myself. I have dry and a wee bit greasy skin. Summer or winter this is my go to. Love it and smells great.

August 16, 2019

Good product for dry skin.

I have always bought the one for dry skin. I must say it has never disappointed me. Always keeps my skin hydrated. I wouldn’t suggest this under makeup but those days where you go makeup free and you want a dewy look, this is the cream to go. Very price affordable too.