Poo Pourri Reviews

December 06, 2018

You need this for your nose.

Great product fits in your bag or pocket. Take it with you when you travel and use every time. No more awkward smells left behind. No air freshener mixed with poo smell. Get it for your man and everyone else. Use it at work the mall wherever whenever you gotta go!

September 21, 2018

Works great!

I love to have Poo Pourri in our bathrooms at all times. We also carry some when we travel as the hotel bathrooms are awful small and the smell can kill a good nights sleep if you don’t use the spray. I recommend the lavender, vanilla, and citrus scent that one is my favorite !

September 13, 2018

Lavender vanilla scent smells good

we don't use it all the time but it definitely works and we prefer it to other bathroom scented products that usually end up giving us headaches! The packaging is pretty too so it doesn't stick out

August 13, 2018

You never know how good this works until you have it.

Poo Pourri is one of the best inventions I've came across. I really didn't think this product would truely work but it honestly does work. I'm very surprised it's as easy as squirting the toilet bowl before you go and it smell like you never even went which is amazing in my book. Especially if you go out in a public restroom so it makes the situation less embarasing.

December 12, 2017

Amazing!

I swear this stuff saves marriages! Coming from a home that only had 1 bathroom, and a partner that has IBS - this made our morning routine flawless! Moved to a home with 3 bathrooms, and we keep one in each bathroom!

October 03, 2017

Your Life Should Not Exist Without This

I feel like I need to stand on top of a building and scream about this product to everyone out there. Seriously. It works soooo well. You spray 3-5 sprays, 6 for those big boys lol, into the toilet before you go to the bathroom and no one can smell, even you, what you dropped off.
    They have travel sizes so if you are in public boom you are good. If your man wants to walk into the bathroom after you are done, or while, I am not here to judge, he will not smell anything.
    Seriously, there is no need to ever smell poo again with this stuff. It is all natural, which is huge for me. No headaches for those sensitive to fragrances.
    SERIOUSLY!!!!!! We all need this in our lives.

May 09, 2017

A little definitely goes a long way with this product! The bottle lasts a long time with regular use! I wouldn't say it eliminates all ..scents... but it definitely masks the majority making the bathroom tolerable. I think this is especially a great product if you live with roommates, or a travelling in hostels/ sharing rooms with friends.

November 09, 2016

This product is just like "just a drop"-- and literally one spritz and the bathroom smells amazing! You dont need a lot, so it lasts awhile! I love the smell- without having to have a whack of pot-pourri in your bathroom!

November 09, 2016

This product is designed to serve a purpose no one really wants to talk about, but that everyone needs! Simply spray the product into the toilet before you, well you know..... and the product coats the surface of the water, preventing any unpleasant aromas from entering the air.

This is a great product to have in your bathroom for guests to use, or to take with you on vacation if you are sharing a hotel room with someone, etc. Even keep it in your purse! The scent is lovely and the bottle is a perfect portable size.

August 11, 2015

POO POURRI:
    This is a funny product to have at home or in the office. Starts a lot of conversations lol.
    Nice smell and it does work