Popsicle Firecracker

Popsicle Firecracker Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 451 in Ice Cream

April 08, 2017

Childhood favourite!! I loved these so much, and still do. My two oldest children (5 and 2) now enjoy them as well. We don't buy treats like this too often, but when we do it is almost always these, and will continue to be these!

March 29, 2017

These are a child hood classic for me very yummy. The flavour is still the same that it always was. There are always coming on sale at walmart where I usually get them

March 21, 2017

i use to always eat these as a child they are amazing i havent found them in stores in a while. i remember always getting them from the ice cream man.

March 13, 2017

I love these! I usually go get them from the ice cream truck or the grocery store.They stain your clothes when you drop them but I don`t care.High in sugar but can`t resist eating two.

February 27, 2017

Love this Popsicle! it is so tasty and its my go to popsicle! Ill eat it in the summer or winter! Its usually on sale at shoppers as well which is great and they are greatly priced.

January 19, 2017

Its kind of a joke in our house because my hubby has always called me Firecracker :) We love these popsicles on a hot summer day. I enjoy the taste and the fact you can taste one flavor at a time. They are one of my favorites with just the right amount of sweetness.

January 09, 2017

I used to get these all the time!! I love the 3 different flavours combined. Very refreshing! I used to get them after mini golf and the beach when I was a kid

January 07, 2017

Ice lollies are definitely my snack of choice during the summers. This one in particular always brings back memories of the ice cream man going round the neighbourhood on a hot summers day. I love these! The flavour and the colour make it something to always reach for anytime I am doing the groceries. Even now as an adult I would go back for these.

October 17, 2016

Les enfants les adorenet et mon chum et moi encore plus . Ca nous rappelent note enfance. Super bon au gout, les 3 saveurs de ce popsicle se marient bien ensemble, ca fait partie de nos achats pendants l`été

October 13, 2016

Memories of Childhood! Every layer is a different flavour. Cold, Icy and refreshing on a hot summer day! Love these they are so yummy! Can't eat just one!

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr