Post Great Grains Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal

Post Great Grains Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 372 in Cereal

Whole Grain Cereal with Crunchy Pecans. The goodness of whole grains and crunchy pecans. Breakfast made right. 11 Essential vitamins and minerals. Big, crunchy pecans. High in Folic Acid. At Post, we have a passion for food. We love searching for delicious and distinctive combinations of ingredients for our cereals. We select these recipes as carefully as we select the ingredients that go into them. Naturally, we call our creations Post Selects. Exchange: Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch, 1 Fat. Exchange calculations based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning, 1995, American Diabetes Association, Inc. and The American Dietetic Association.

April 06, 2017

Great Grains has done it again with this blueberry pomegranate flavour. We love Great Grains for the nutty crunch and it isn't over sweetened. Their website also provides a recipe for muffins that has become a staple - delish! Also love it with plain yogurt. Grown-up goodness.

September 24, 2013

I love this cereal, in a bowl with milk, on my yogurt, I finally found a granola type cereal with flavor!!!!

August 14, 2013

Love great grains. It is a really delicious start to your day. It is a little pricey but then, you do get a quality product.

July 14, 2013

This cereal is my go-to quick breakfast most mornings. I like to stir it into my yogurt with a tiny bit of milk and enjoy it that way. I love the big flakes and the flavor. I do find that the dried blueberries are too hard for my liking and they sometimes get left behind in my bowl.

July 10, 2013

I was not a huge fan of this product, but the quality is great though

June 23, 2013

I thought this product was just alright, very expensive

March 24, 2013

so tasty! love the fruit. actual pieces of blueberries! decent sized blueberries! the flakes taste great and are nice and crunchy

July 18, 2012

I received a coupon for a free box of Post Great Grain cereals and chose this one. Post Great Grains Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal is gently steam, roll and bake our grains to maintain their flavor and nutrition. They pick nutrient-rich fruits and flavors and then balance them with grains for a taste that makes Great Grains Blueberry Pomegranate Ancient Grains cereal impossible to resist. This cereal is a tad sweet for my taste buds, but I enjoy it every now and then to spice up my mornings or late evening snack sometimes. Post is a reputable brand, and I love the quality of their products.

June 06, 2012

I received my box of Great Grains for free. I promised a review. Usually I can come up with something to say negative, but this cereal is not just for breakfast. With or without milk.
    I guess it's only downfall is it is quite expensive. Around the price of Harvest crunch, but it doesn't go as far...(maybe because it t tastes so good) Okay its a special thing that I couldn't afford every time I shop. But I would buy it as a treat.
    I have never tasted a cereal soooo great. They truly earned there name. The blueberries tasted ....like fresh. This has become my new favorite. I would like to send a sample to everyone I know...( I did send 2 samples in baggies for my bestest friends. Keep it up Post . What flavor will you come up with next?

May 11, 2012

This particular brand from Post is quite expensive. However, it is worth it when you open the plastic bag inside the container to reveal an abundant amount of blueberries and pomegranate flavored cranberries!

It is crunchy, has whole grains like barley and wheat, and keeps me full longer! Very satisfying in the morning as breakfast or simply as a snack when dry.

The only drawback is that it contains pomegranate FLAVORED CRANBERRIES. It seems like a marketing ploy for me. Nevertheless it does promise a pretty substantial amount of polyphenols in it.