Post Honey Shreddies Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 377 in Cereal

April 06, 2017

This is one of the best breakfast cereals I have had. I dislike the regular shreddies as they go soggy real fast. This cereal maintains its integrity to extent, and the added bits of granola and almonds add a great touch of natural sweetness. I would highly recommend this cereal to everyone.

January 19, 2017

Purchased these last year wanting to try something new and loved them!! The honey is such a welcome change to something that is already amazing. I usually eat my Shreddies with milk but these are delicious on their own as a snack.

January 19, 2017

I LOVE shreddies! I have since I was a kid and I don't think that it will ever change. They are so versatile. You can eat them like normal, with milk, for breakfast. OR you can bake and cook with them. Just delicious!

January 17, 2017

I purchased these by accident, I normally buy the whole wheat shreddies. The honey flavour really comes through (though a bit too sugary for my liking). I find however that there is some inconsistency with the coating of all the pieces. Overall it has the same great shreddies taste but a much sweeter variety! If you're looking for a more toned down breakfast cereal, this probably isn't your best bet. I think this would be much preferable to children.

January 08, 2017

This is one of the best breakfast cereals I have had. I dislike the cereals that go soggy the second you reach for the spoon. This cereal maintains its integrity, and the added bits of granola and almonds add a great touch of natural sweetness. I would highly recommend this cereal to everyone.

September 12, 2016

was surprised to be able to smell the honey through the box! Unlike most cereals that claim to be honey flavoured this 1 actually does taste of honey!

August 12, 2016

I received the coupon for a free box of these. I have eaten and lived Shreddies for years but just never tried these. I was actually quite surprised how good they are! Taste just like the good old Shreddies just no need to add any sugar. They have a nice light sweet taste to them that is just perfect!

August 12, 2016

My husband and I loved the box of Honey Shreddies. It made a great tasting snack after a long night of work or for a break. I loved the flavours to me it tasted a bit like gingerbread.

August 12, 2016

I received a coupon to try Post Honey shreddies and am pleased that I tried them out; I wouldn't have picked them up to try without a free coupon. That being said the cereal is sweetened with a bit of honey so you don't need to add sugar to your cereal when you enjoy it in the morning. Alternatively they are a great snack, mid-morning, dry with that touch of honey. Shreddies are made with whole grains so the benefits associated with eating whole grains fit too.
    If you decide to eat them with milk, just keep in mind, that like normal Shreddies they get soft fairly quickly. So if you don't like soggy cereal eat them as soon as you pour the milk!

June 28, 2016

I I just recieved a box of these free to try. They are pretty good. They seem healthy. The box says they are made with whole wheat. Worth tryidecent cereal.

Elf Cosmetics

Dye my hair?

Bra issues

Madame ladybug

sample source

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?