Post Honeycomb Cereal Reviews
#113 in Cereal

July 26, 2017

Fav breakfast

This cereal is so tasty and filling, I love how it doesn't get soggy as soon as you mix it with milk. This is my fav thing to have for breakfast! Would recommend

May 27, 2017

HoneyComb is made with Whole Grains, with 7 essential nutrients, good source of fibre, no Sugar, low Sodium, nutrients increase with Milk. Makes a great, easy snack dry cereal. Sweet Honey taste, easy dissolve, crispy, crunchy, kept fresh in packaging, perfect size, Honeycomb/flower shape. Yummmy!!

May 05, 2017

I used to love honeycombs and so did my daughter! Until we opened a box today and and when biting into some there was pieces of plastic!! Will update when company responds to my email has I have complained about this safety concern!

1.0/5

April 15, 2017

These were terrible. I could never understand why anyone liked it. The cereal was stale and flat, never actually crunchy. They also didn't taste like anything except an artificial sweet taste. I could never really get it.

March 04, 2017

Ces céréales me rappelent mon enfance, j'en ai tellement mangé. Aujourd'hui si j'en achète c'est plus pour grignoter et non pas pour le déjeuner puisqu'elles ne sont pas nutritives. Mais le goût est très bon et la saveur de miel est subtile.

January 27, 2017

I used to love this cereal!! It does contain a lot of sugar but my daughter loves it. So this is usually more for a snack, and not part of the breakfast portion of the day.

January 10, 2017

Post's Honeycomb cereal is loaded with flavor and I love the crunchiness. Eat it plain, with milk or fruit; either way, it's a great way to start your day or have as a snack.

June 26, 2016

I love Honeycomb. Most of the pieces are big and fluffy, light when you bite into them. A few are smaller and crispier though, so there is a bit of variety. They are a delicious honey flavor, and as an added bonus they leave the milk honey-flavored at the end - yum!

June 06, 2016

I am only posting this because my son loves it. I take his word for it. It is a lighter cereal even though it does have some sugar it isnt really as bad as most.

March 08, 2016

Honeycomb cereal was one of my favourite cereals when I was younger.
    I certainly still enjoy it but I try to be more health conscious and choose
    breakfast cereals that contain less sugar. Great treat for kids though.