Post Shreddies Cereal Reviews
#16 in Cereal

Think that we can't make 100% whole grain wheat Shreddies cereal even better? Well, we just did! Introducing new Diamond Shreddies cereal. Recent advances in cereal technology have allowed us to take Shreddies cereal to a whole new level of geometric superiority. One taste and you'll wonder how you've been so square for so long. Welcome to the 45th degree. Welcome to Diamond Shreddies country.

3.2/5

January 10, 2018

decent cereals

I've been eating these cereals for a long time. They taste pretty good, I've even been eating them without any (plant-based) milk. But honestly I don't really buy them anymore because all they are is GMO wheat...and sugar...which is not so interesting to ingest. I don't really recommend them but they are cheap so it's nice from times to times...

Same great taste.

Have always loved shreddies. Great taste, healthier than many cereals and they don’t turn to mush the second the milk is poured on. Fantastic way to start your daily dose of fibre as well. Thank you Post for not changing original recipe.

variety

the cereal allows you to be able to add your choice of fruit to give you a different taste every time you use the product. The product had a good taste when you by itself.

An all-time favourite

Loved these cereal when I was young. They haven't changed the recipe, I still love them! Simply add a banana or any fruit you like for a complete breakfast.

October 13, 2017

Oh My Yumm!

i love Sheddies; Honey flavoring with or without milk and regular original Sheddies with Sugar sprinkled and Milk. Great anytime snack that is nutritious and delicious. My toddler really enjoys to munch on these. Bite size crispy crunchy with a grest Baked taste.

August 07, 2017

lots of fibre in one bowl!

one of my favourite cereals! lots of fibre, not loaded with sugar and still delicious!
    it always has a nice crunch to it- great for on the go, work or school and i love that its Canadian made!

2.3/5

August 07, 2017

Bofff

Really, tasted other original flavord cereals and these are one of my least favorit. I radder eat corn flacks... lol hate the card board taste, there's missing something for sur.

June 27, 2017

Great cereal

I'm a very picky person when it comes to cereal . There's not many i buy over and over again but Shreddies is. I love the taste and texture of them . They're made from lattices of whole grain wheat . They're sweet enough on their own so I don't add sugar . I llle to have them in a bowl with some ice cold milk . So good ! They go on sale often for 2.99 and that's when I stock up .

June 27, 2017

Cereal so good even the dog likes it.

Shreddies has always been my favourite creal, (it's sublime with vanilla almond milk), and since his first taste, my dog loves it too. He seriously begs for it, and when offered any other cereal, he turns them all down. I guess even my dog has great taste!

June 26, 2017

One of my favs!

I'm a huge cereal breakfast person. Shreddies are delicious on their own, I love them with banana or strawberries. They hold their shape and it takes awhile for them to get moist. They are sweet but not killer sweet. They are high in fiber so great for you, I usually get them for $2.99