PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 23, 2018

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

The PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bars are made with crispy rice like pieces, large almond pieces and pumpkin seeds and have a thin layer of chocolate on the bottom and chocolate drizzled on the top. I like that these bars contained almond pieces and pumpkin seeds but I found the bars were really sweet. If you like sweeter protein bars then I think that you would really like this bar.

The bars contain 10 g of protein, are made with no artificial sweeteners or colours and are gluten and soy free. This makes them suitable for people with a lot of different dietary concerns.

I got to try three different flavours of these bars - check out my review of the Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Bars and the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.

July 23, 2018

Great product!

I don’t typically like dark chocolate, but it paired well in this bar. The sweetness of the chocolate and the salt was good. Overall I enjoyed this product and would probably buy it again.

Delicious!

This bar was absolutely delicious.. it is my favorite out of all the power bars. It has a rich and delicious taste to it. I recieved this bar for free through the chickadvisor program.

July 19, 2018

Was average but different tasting

This power bar was bat far the most unique tasting bar that I have had. I found there was t too much difference in effect that the bar may have had but I did enjoy the different taste. It is not however a bar that I would eat most of the time

3.2/5

Plant Protien Almond Bar

This bar was a great snack for on the run! I love almonds and the Chocolate together. Though the texture wasn't great and it's a bit overpriced. Other then that I liked it..not bad!

July 18, 2018

Not bad

I received this product for free. It is not one of my favourite but it doesn’t taste bad. It haves a lot of texture. I would recommend this to almond fans since I’m not one of them.

July 17, 2018

awasome

i loved the taste of the bar it was nice and chewy and crunchy at the same time it was very tasty and yummy and would recommend this product to everyone i know

collation

J'ai essayée dernièrement la barre protéìné au amandes, sel de mer et chocolat noir. J'ai beaucoup aimé le goût et le fait qu'elle ne soit pas trop sucré.

July 16, 2018

Healthy snacking is always a great choice

The right combination of salty and sweet.
    I always enjoy finding a snack that has healthy nutritual value as well as a good taste that appeals to all members of my family.

Super Tasty

I loved this Powerbar. Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate was my favorite.
    I was sent samples to try for free in exchange for an honest review. I must say this Powerbar was more like a treat then having a boring old granola bar. The only down side is I can't seem to find them in store to buy them. I did find them on Amazon but they were so expensive I couldn't justify ordering them. If you can find these at a decent price I would recommend you buy a bunch, you will love them.