PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #2 out of 37 in Protein Bars

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and almonds.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter

June 25, 2017

Chalky

Hey o I got to try theses out for free. I WS impressed with all the ingredients and the without extra sugar. For me it worked well for skipping a meal or after a zupery hard work out. They also o a ton of tasty flavors but for me this one had a chalky after taste but the lemon poppy seeds is a yummy combo.

June 24, 2017

Tasty Treat

PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed is a great tasting snack. I loved the lemon flavor. It was natural tastung with a light and not chalky texture like other protein bars. The best feature was that it has only 3 grams of sugar!

June 24, 2017

Not bad Lemon, not bad

I really wasn't sure if I would enjoy the Lemon poppyseed reduced sugar Powerbar. I'm not a huge Lemon fan, and it really has to be the right kind of Lemon. This was the right kind of Lemon. I enjoyed it after an afternoon of whipping around our large property. I was sweet for only having a small amount of sugar, but not overly sweet.

I received this product from Chickadvisor to sample. All opinions are my own.

Surprisingly delicious

I was nervous about a lemon flavoured bar as it is not a flavour i would ever pick, but I enjoyed this bar so much. It was delicious. And I also found that these bars kept me full for a really long time. ❤️

must try

I was surprised at this bar! Reduced sugar but full taste. Love the fact it has protein with less sugar, trying to reduce sugar is harder these days! This is a must in my gym bag or at work.

June 23, 2017

Not a fan of the taste, but decent textured bar

#gotitfree from Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my review.

I didn't like the taste of the powerbar from Protein Plus in reduced sugar lemon poppy seed. It was super sweet, and I couldn't even finish half of it. These bars are fairly thick and a bit time consuming to chew, but they're not too dry. Protein bars aren't for people who just want a quick snack. So those saying it's too heavy are probably not working out prior. These are supposed to be post-workout snacks. But honestly, it gets too expensive to buy these protein bars. You're better off with whey protein.

But for those that want on the go protein bars with a low amount of sugar, and sadly a low amount of fiber too, then I'd recommend buying these bars from Protein Plus.

June 23, 2017

Do not like the taste at all

It's sweet, too sweet and doesn't taste like lemon poppyseed at all! Can't stand it and way too heVy for regular people. More for athletes doing a long workout.

2.7/5

Not a fan

This power bar is VERY sweet and not in a good way. I does taste like lemon poppyseed loaf but it's very chalky and the after taste is very bitter to me. I was really hoping to like this product but I was not a fan at all!

I received this complimentary for review purposes, all opinions are my own.
    #igotitfree

June 22, 2017

Great Snack

I had the chance to try the PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed from ChickAdvisor. The bar was pretty filling and made a great workout snack. I did not experience any bad aftertaste and has a good texture. I would most likely buy these again!

June 22, 2017

Very delicious protein bar

I was skeptical to try lemon poppy seed bar but this bar was so delicious I would buy them again! Very satisfying snack after a workout and keeps you full for a long time!