3.9/5
PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed Reviews

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and almonds.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter

May 13, 2018

I would so purchase again

I bought 1 to try and it tasted amazing i would so recommend this to gastric bypass patients eith a rediced sugar leverl or for anyine wanting to give them a full a try do itt

April 10, 2018

Tastes good, lots of protein

I use this brand of protein bars every so often. I like that they are a quick fix for protein, helps satisfy cravings, and works as a great snack. Tastes pretty good, you can taste the lemon but the rest of the bar does taste a tad artificial. Protein content is average for a protein bar. I will most likely buy these again. Price point good as well. I can pick these up at Walmart for 5.99 a box.

March 21, 2018

fill me up

These really fill me up, I typically have them before the gym, they give me the energy I need to kill my workout. They taste really good too. Love these.

September 11, 2017

Perfect for on the go

#PowerBarReducedSugar

I got this free to review from @ChickAdvisor.
    I didn't really like the flavour - found it dull
    Great nutritional value to it
    Perfect for on the go

September 01, 2017

Lemon fanatic!

I love anything lemon. I've been dieting and haven't been able to indulge in the usual lemon loaves that I like to have! This is a great substitution. Satisfies that sweet craving but you don't have the guilt.

August 22, 2017

Such a great bar

I love the lemon poppyseed powerbar. It's chalked full of all the nutrients you need and tastes absolutely amazing. My new favorite go to snack or when I'm on a run!

August 03, 2017

I enjoyed these protein Power bars & Would buy these again!

I would buy this product in the future. Although this lemon poppy seed was my second favorite flavor.
    If there are more flavors/varieties (other than the lemon poppyseed) I would probably be more interested in buying them and recommending these awesome handy/on the go, snacks that are quite healthy, very yummy & nutritional! I hope they create new flavors of this product so i can try more :)

August 03, 2017

Different Type of Bar!

I not really sure how to rate this PowerBAr. I love everything lemon and am a huge fan of poppyseeds but didn't find this bar to taste like either of them, it tasted to me, quite bland. With the reduced sugar i was shocked to find that to me, it tasted pretty sweet. My boyfriend tried it as well and said that he "didn't mind them". If I were to buy them in the future it would definitely only be if they were on sale and as a treat for my boyfriend!

July 29, 2017

Awesome flavour!

Loved it. Basically took one bite and ate the whole thing in a few minutes. Literally tastes like my mom's lemon loaf and I love that it's both gluten free and low sugar. I like PowerBar to start with so I'd definitely buy these over the other bars now.

I filmed a Trial/TryOn video of it...See link below.

Updated On: April 05, 2018

Youtube: coffeegirl18

0.5/5

July 29, 2017

Never ever again

I did not enjoy this product. To me it tasted like chalk. I'm glad I didnt pay for it. I hope it wouldn't have tasted better because I love lemon poppy seed everything.