PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    3.2/5

March 16, 2018

Delicious, but macros are out of line

OMG this is so tasty and I really wanted to be able to give it a better score. If it was a granola bar / candy bar I would have been all over it marketed as a better for you candy bar. It completely passes as that. But as a protein bar I just can't give it a passing grade. yes. It does have 10g protein. BUT fat 13g. carbs 22g. sugar 10g. I do love that it is non gmo and no artificial sugars. I think Power Bar tried hard on this one but still has some tweaking to do. Get the macros better in line and I would love to try an new version of this. #gotitfree

March 16, 2018

Great snack For on the go, with a ton of protein.

I love these new PowerBars - such an upgrade from the PowerBars of my parent’s time; with its amazing new packaging, plus I love the emphasis on plant based protein, and I love the taste. Makes me feel like it’s a fancy bar from a health food store (without the price tag of a health food store). I enjoyed the almond flavour a lot and the whole bar tasted great, but my only feedback is that the bar was a bit tough to bite into and wasn’t as soft and chewy as I’d imagined. Still, it was delicious. It gave me extra energy to go to the gym and it is a great post-gym recovery snack. I told lots of friends and colleagues about it, especially the friends I work out with since we share pre-gym meals together.
    #PowerBarPlantProtein
    I received this product free #gotitfree

March 15, 2018

Great plant-based protein bar!

Almond, sea salt & dark chocolate! Three of my favorite things combined into one energizing bar! And on top of that, it's plant-based! You get to satisfy your sweet tooth and feel good about eating it. Although, I do find that it's a bit too sweet for my own liking, however I still enjoyed it!

March 15, 2018

Une des meilleure barre que j'ai goûte depuis longtemps!

J'ai vraiment adoré cette barre. Le goût est génial et ce n,est pas trop sucré. Elle a une belle texture qui est plaisante à croquer. Je rachèterais définitivement ces barres dans le futur!

March 15, 2018

I would buy them occasionally

These bars taste amazing! They truely taste like a delicious treat. The only problem I had was the sugar content which is 10 grams per bar. I feel if they lowered the sugar content it would be something I’d buy regularly. If this isn’t a problem for you, I think you will love them! They have a nice balance of salty and sweet, and they are huge! If you need something quick I feel they would keep you full for awhile. They also have 10 grams of protein which is great. You can’t taste the protein power in them, which I definitely appreciate! All in all - pretty good bars!

Updated On: March 15, 2018

#gotitfree

March 15, 2018

I will buy this product... Always

I’ve always been a fan of PowerBar and was really excited to try the plant protein. I am so happy they taste so good! Even my 11 year old Loves them. I love that the flavour is so rich in chocolate, almonds and sea salt. The flavours are perfect together. The best thing is to warm it up for 15 seconds and it’s tastes just like dessert only a healthy version!

Yummy!

Great, easy snack when on the go! I was really impressed by the taste of these bars. I find some power bars tend to have a chalky cardboard aftertaste so I was pleasantly surprised by these.

Wonderful product

This product is delicious, I received 4 from Chick Advisor for free to try and my family loved them. I will definitely be buying these for sure. 2 thumbs up!

Yummy treat on-the-go

I got this protein bar for free in exchange for this review. Being a fan of sweet and salty food, I really liked the taste of it and would recommend trying it. However, if you're concerned about your sugar intake and/or do not like things that are too sweet it may be better to try something else as the taste is pretty strong. Overall I would say it's a pretty yummy treat as indicated in the title above and could see myself packing them for when I'm going on a trip and need to snack on something.

tasty and convenient

I received this for free in exchange for my reviewife. so glad I tried it. tastes great. I'll definitely be getting more. i eat granola bars regularly during my break.this bar had a unique taste. loved it