PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Bonne barre!

C'est une bonne barre. Le goût du caramel est plutôt très léger. J'ai de loin préféré la même barre mais aux noix de Cajou. Un peu trop sucré à mon goût personnel. On goûte bien les amandes.

Great Taste

i loved the taste. I have tried other protein bar and was not impressed. This bar has lots of that in it. I work in a very active job so it is great to be able to great some fast energy. It does not crumble when it thrown into your bag. I will buy this product again.

Delicious and nutritious!

My kids and I were excited to try this through the Product Review Club.
    The day it arrived we ripped it out of the box and ate it right away. My kids love granola-type bars esp the crunchy nutty ones. This variety of Powerbar was the right combo of chewy crunchiness, and salty-sweet, but not too sweet! And hey, the extra protein is just bonus!

Tasted great!

I received two different flavours to try from XY Stuff. I often use Powerbars when I'm unable to eat a proper meal. These satisfied my hunger, and tasted great! I did prefer the other caramel flavour more though. But this one still tasted great, and kept me feeling full for hours. I will definitely be buying again in the future!

April 06, 2018

More granola bar than protein bar

I was expecting a bar more like a traditional protein bar, but these had the texture of a stale granola bar (too hard) and we're also a bit sweet for my liking. The flavours we're good, but I wouldn't reach for this if I was looking for a protein bar.

I received these for free to test as part of the product review club, but opinions are my own.

Great Taste

I've tried all sorts of protein bars and since going vegan it's even more important to me. I take these on quick trips and eat during a bike ride, run or hike etc... These taste so good, they are the best protein bar I've ever had (vegan or not). The crunchy, salty and sweet mix of ingredients is just right. The dark chocolate and almond combo is amazing. Would highly recommend.

Healthy Snacking!

Super tasty. Loved it. Basically took one bite and ate the whole thing in a few minutes. Tastes like a high quality treat at a high end coffee shop and not an energy bar. I like PowerBar to start with so I'd definitely buy these over the other bars now as I can get my plant protein in a different way. I usually use shakes/smoothies to up my protein during the day and on the run. This one had an additional caramel/maple flavouring, I enjoy caramel but just a note for those whom do not.

I filmed a Trial/Try On of it for my Youtube channel: coffeegirl18

I received this product complimentary for my honest review.

2.2/5

April 05, 2018

Can I have some protien with my sugar?

I received the Powerbar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate bar for free from ChickAdvisor as part of their product review club opportunity. I was very excited to try a plant based protein bar. I am not vegetarian or vegan, but do try to incorporate as many plant based meals/snacks as possible into my day. At 230 calories per bar this is more of a meal replacement than a snack/post workout option. My biggest concern was the fact that the bar has only 10grams of protein (on the low side for a protein bar) and an equal number of grams of sugar 10grams!!! That is crazy! Add to that 13grams of fat and this is not something I will ever buy or eat again. For a bar that is labeled as almond, sea salt and dark chocolate it was really sweet. Too sweet for my taste buds. I would be better off eating a chocolate bar and not pretending I am eating something healthy.

April 05, 2018

Delicious quick snack and preworkout pick me up

I always have these on the go in my bag now, especially if I run to the gym after work. This satisfies my hunger and gives me great energy. This is also a good thing to snack on if I'm craving desert after dinner or lunch.

Super!

J'ai bien aimé. Très bon gout. Donne beaucoup d'énergie. Bcp de proteines. Très bon pour les sportifs, matin pressés ou comme encas. Je les recommandent et j'en rachèterais s'en hésiter. Essai gratuit.