PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 16, 2018

Powerbar, energy for you!

The sea salt and dark chocolate flavor is not overpowering yet there is something that you can taste that is distinctively plant based. I felt full/ satisfaction with the bar and would eat one after a workout or before going to work.

Perfect snack

If you're looking for a guilt-free bar with plan protein, this is it! I'm usually not a big fan of bars as they can be very sweet and sugar-filled. This bar has a balance of sweet and savory with a punch of protein. I already went to Costco to buy a huge box! Love it!

Good option for vegan.

I was shocked at how delicious this bar was. Every vegan option I have tasted has let me down (I am not a vegan, I just want to try their products). This was flavorful, had a pleasant texture and kept me full for the day!

July 16, 2018

Healthy snacking is always a great choice

The right combination of salty and sweet.
    I always enjoy finding a snack that has healthy nutritual value as well as a good taste that appeals to all members of my family.

July 16, 2018

Too good to be good for you!

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE bars were an unexpected delight! Packed with proteine and flavour, these bars make a delicious source of fuel! I highly recommend then then to anyone who has been disenchanted by the chore of consuming energy bars! I recieved this sample from chick advisor, and am so glad I did!

#gotitfree

So good

Really excited to try this one. I started working out yoy know for summer body. I like the flavor and I will be buying more. Ive been craving for this and good as healthy snack when you are working out.

Tastes great

All things that I like chocolate, salt and almonds all combined together make the greatest combination. I loved these. I love the flavor it is a perfect size and just the right mid morning snack for myself. I will be buying these again in the future for sure!! Thanks for this opportunity to try them :)

Super Tasty

I loved this Powerbar. Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate was my favorite.
    I was sent samples to try for free in exchange for an honest review. I must say this Powerbar was more like a treat then having a boring old granola bar. The only down side is I can't seem to find them in store to buy them. I did find them on Amazon but they were so expensive I couldn't justify ordering them. If you can find these at a decent price I would recommend you buy a bunch, you will love them.

Protein Snack Bar

I enjoyed the taste of the almond, sea salt and dark chocolate protein bar. I like the crunchy texture. I would recommend this protein bar and would buy again.

Great Protein Snack Bar

The PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate taste great. It is great for a snack on the go. I would purchase this protein bar again.