PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 16, 2018

Healthy snacking is always a great choice

The right combination of salty and sweet.
    I always enjoy finding a snack that has healthy nutritual value as well as a good taste that appeals to all members of my family.

July 16, 2018

Too good to be good for you!

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE bars were an unexpected delight! Packed with proteine and flavour, these bars make a delicious source of fuel! I highly recommend then then to anyone who has been disenchanted by the chore of consuming energy bars! I recieved this sample from chick advisor, and am so glad I did!

#gotitfree

So good

Really excited to try this one. I started working out yoy know for summer body. I like the flavor and I will be buying more. Ive been craving for this and good as healthy snack when you are working out.

Tastes great

All things that I like chocolate, salt and almonds all combined together make the greatest combination. I loved these. I love the flavor it is a perfect size and just the right mid morning snack for myself. I will be buying these again in the future for sure!! Thanks for this opportunity to try them :)

Super Tasty

I loved this Powerbar. Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate was my favorite.
    I was sent samples to try for free in exchange for an honest review. I must say this Powerbar was more like a treat then having a boring old granola bar. The only down side is I can't seem to find them in store to buy them. I did find them on Amazon but they were so expensive I couldn't justify ordering them. If you can find these at a decent price I would recommend you buy a bunch, you will love them.

Protein Snack Bar

I enjoyed the taste of the almond, sea salt and dark chocolate protein bar. I like the crunchy texture. I would recommend this protein bar and would buy again.

Great Protein Snack Bar

The PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate taste great. It is great for a snack on the go. I would purchase this protein bar again.

July 12, 2018

The best one.

This one is my favourite of the three. I'm not really health concious or a clean eater so don't usually reach for things like this since they tend to tast "earthy" but I really enjoy the combo of almonds, sea salt and dark chocolate. I'm usually a milk chocolate girl, but that would probably be too sweet and this is targetting the "healthier" people out there.

July 11, 2018

Perfect Protein Bar!

This protein bar exceeded my expectations - the flavour is delicious, it's easy to carry, and it gives me the perfect energy boost in between meals. I've purchased it multiple times since I #gotitfree through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. Even my husband is obsessed with it now. The Salt and Dark Chocolate is our favourte flavour. I always have one in my purse during my regular day and backpack during hikes.

July 11, 2018

I enjoyed this product

I received 2 of each of the three flavors and my boyfriend and I each had one of each.

The only thing was that I thought it was a bit sweet, other than that i love the combination of all of the flavors. I also love the packaging, it was very eye catching.