PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Super yummy!

I got this for free to try! The cashew salted caramel dark chocolate bar was a treat all by itself. Filled with goodness this hit the spot! Will definetly buy some!

Loved By All!

I was lucky to be offered the chance to #gotitfree though Chickadvisor. I shared one with my husband and he loved it. I tried them with my friend and 3 of our kids. We split them after a 5K obstacle course run we did together and everyone loved it. We would have loved more. I personally like the taste, and the texture is so much better than the powerbars I used to get that were a chocolate slab that changed texture with the temperature. This is definitely an upgrade, and our new go to from now on.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product, bad flavor

I was fortunate enough to receive this free from chick advisor for a honest review.

I was not a fan of this flavor at all! But this product overall is great! It makes for a quick healthy snack with zero guilt.

Pass on this flavour!

I really didn’t like this flavour. I could only take a couple bites. It just tasted off to me. Definitely grab the peanut butter and dark chocolate flavour instead of this! #gotitfree

Healthy power bar

Healthy, nutritious and good tasting snack all rolled into one. I am so impressed with the nutritional value without sacrificing the taste. This flavour though is just a little chewy so you might want to bite it into small pieces

Perfect blend of Sweet & Savory

I REALLY liked the Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate PowerBar. I'm really glad I #gotitfree to try because had I seen "Plant Protein" in the store, I probably would have thought it tasted like dirt. Which is quite the opposite. It's got the perfect blend of Sweet and Salty, it's just crunchy enough that it's satisfying, and it doesn't leave that gross protein taste in your mouth that a lot of other bars do. I will definitely be buying these soon :)

2.7/5

It's Sweet

Caramel, cashews and dark chocolate....this sounds like a dream treat. Sadly though, this plant-based protein, vegan, no artificial sweeteners, no gluten or soy ingredients bar just didn't make the cut. I like the cashews and dark chocolate, and the crunch and texture was nice but (for me) the caramel turns this 230 calorie, 10 grams of sugar snack bar into something that's way too sweet. There was also an aftertaste that I wasn't crazy about. I have to give this one a pass.

I received a full-sized sample in exchange for an honest review

#PowerBarPlantProtein #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

A new family favourite!

It was extremely delicious, sweet and satisfying. Out of the three flavours I tried the cashew, salted caramel and chocolate was my favourite. It felt like I was eating a chocolate bar but I knew it was healthy for me. It kept me satiated for a couple hours. Compared to my regular brand of protein bars I felt this was more flavourful and had better texture.
    I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes.

1.7/5

Not impressed

I was so happy to be chosen to review these, but I’m very happy that I did not actually spend money on them. The idea and branding of plant protein may look like you’re eating something healthy, but instead all of it is actually junk. The taste was okay, but knowing that these ingredients were getting ingested was not.

3.2/5

On the Sweet side

I tried this after a workout since it has 10g of protein. I found this pretty sweet and nutty. It says there are no artificial sweeteners but there is a sweet taste to it. It was also pretty salty with the salted caramel in there making me want to drink a lot of water after. I could not really taste much of the chocolate in it which I enjoy so I don't think I would buy this one again but others may really enjoy it.