PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious Flavour

Of all the flavours of plant protein bars, this one is my favourite. The salted caramel flavour just makes the bar. The texture is a bit too hard for my liking though. I do love how it is nutritious and full of protein.

June 25, 2018

Jam packed with pea protein

I really like the popular caramel flavor.
    The cashew and chocolate blends well in this flavor of the bar. I think that it's sweetness is just right, and I am impressed on how filling it is.

Convenient energy after one bar that contains wholesome ingredients in this plant based protein bar.

June 25, 2018

Delicious on the go protein

I received this product free to test and review. My current diet includes protein bars so I'm always looking for something new. This has lower protein then I would like at only 10g but compared to a granola bar this would be my preferred choice. The flavour is awesome cant go wrong with chocolate and caramel! My biggest issues with this bar are the high fat and sugar content. While the sugar isn't artificial there is still way to much sugar. There are better bars out there with less fat and sugar with equal or more protein. I feel like this would be misleading for those thinking they are eating healthier.

June 25, 2018

Tasty well balanced protein bar

I received this product to test it (#gotitfree) and I loved trying the different flavour. This one is my second favourite.

It's very tasty, I love cashews and the combo with caramel is awesome.

I like the ingredients list too, calories are good for a protein bar so perfect for a mid-morning snack or after the gym pick me up.

They're even bigger than regular bars from other brands too. It's definitely a positive review for me!

#gotitfree #powerbarplantprotein

tasty!

Loved the combination of flavours in this bar- a little bit salty, a little bit sweet- with a bit of a crunch.
    Sooooo delicious!
    Had it as a mid-morning snack- but would be equally delicious as a dessert.
    Full of things that I recognize as REAL ingredients.
    Tons of protein!
    Will be tracking these bars down when I go grocery shopping. Great to have on hand, for a quick snack on the go.

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor’s product review club.

Ok - worth a try

I received this and the other 2 flavours for free to try out. I like that they are made without any artificial sweeteners and are vegan and gluten free. I do think there is maybe a bit too much added sugar for my taste.

At first I think this bar tastes pretty good and I did enjoy it. It left a really strange aftertaste though which I was not a fan of. I think these are great for if you are on the go and just needed a quick snack or meal replacement. My boyfriend really enjoys these so we most likely would purchase them again.

I received this free from the Product Review Club. All opinions are my own.

Delicious!!

This protein bar is great! The salty cashews and dark chocolate are a great mix. Great texture. Very crispy. Try all 3 flavors. You won't be disappointed!

Great to go grab

I liked in this bar the sweet and salty combo, but also that it wasn't too salty. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this powerbar which actually got me to try this flavour. Without the sample i am nit sure I would necessarily buy it. Now I know how amazing these new power bar products are and I recommend them to everyone! Try them, you won't be disappointed!

I'd have to say second best out of the 3

As per the title, I liked this one second after the sea salt and almond version. It's still good just a personal preference for me! Compared to other bars, I'd say the taste is better overall but I still get hungry. For some reason protein never really made me full..more of a carbs kinda girl haha. Thank you again chickadvisor for this opportunity!!

yummy bar

This protein bar has great ingredients. Everything is natural and no fake or artificial flavors. It's vegetable protein and taste wise it is yummy. It's great as a snack or dessert