PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Nice

I was lucky to be amongst the selected few to try the Powerbar Plant protein peanut and Dark chocolate. The taste was really good. It had no excess sugary taste. The crunch was perfect and the best part was the fact that it was plant based all through. I see myself buying more of this in the future

June 17, 2018

power of powerbar plant protein

I #gotitfree from #chikadvisor! Thank for this!I hot 3 taste to try and this one I love the most! In our beasy life style we don't have allways a time to eat healthy food,but when you have this one with you in your bag it can definitely help you to get ptoteins for your body!! LOVE IT!!!!Try it !!!

My son beat me to them!

#tasteslikeapeanutbuttercup says my son! He beat me to these and gobbled them up. He says they taste like a chocolate bar, but are nutritionally sound. He works out a lot and is careful about what he puts into his body, and he loved these. Especially since they are gluten free! He's hoping to try more flavors soon.

Protein bar 03

Save the best for last! Peanut butter cups that's what my first impression was with this little number. that packs a super punch of protein on many levels! such a treat trying these out truly awesome products all around most definitely a few steps forward and beyond. No complaints here!

June 17, 2018

If You Love PB - These Are For You!

Power Bar's Plant Protein in Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter was probably my least favourite Bar out of the three I tried - not because it doesn't taste good - it does! I am just not a big peanut butter fan is all! Still Non GMO and Gluten Free - tasty and packed with nutrition!

My new favourite

I received a complimentary sample to taste test with my family. Out of the 3 flavours we tried this one was my favourite!!! I was left feeling full and satisfied. There was just the right amount of sweetness for me and I liked the crunch factor. I felt good eating this because of the nutritional content and the fact that it helped me stay full for a long time. I would buy these again and again.

2.8/5

June 17, 2018

Good, but other flavours better

I would buy the other two flavours over this one, but it was still good and does the trick for a quick snack that actually fills me up for a good amount of time (not like a regular granola bar).

Saskatchewan, Canada

Peanut butter is my favourite!

I #gotitfree for reviewing! Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try and review this product, it was delicious! I am always a fan of peanut butter and dark chocolate and this did not disappoint! I will definitely be buying this product to take hiking this summer and to eat before a run.

Delicious and satisfying

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CHOCOLATE DARK PEANUT BUTTER both gives me the required energy both pre and post gym workout but it is at the same time satisfying. I love the taste of both chocolate and peanutbutter. When eating the bar it feels like I am eating desert. I will buy this again.

June 16, 2018

Tastes so good this should be a naughty treat

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me a sample of Powerbar Plant Protein Dark chocolate peanut butter to test out. I loved it! I reminded me of chocolate covered peanuts or Reese's Pieces. It tastes so good that this should be a naughty treat but it's healthier than a candy bar. When eating the power bar it is crunchy, and sensory orientated.