PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

June 26, 2018

Pretty good

I recently had the opportunity to try this bar free through ChickAdvisor.
    I really liked this particular one. I liked the flavour, and it didn't have that weird aftertaste that protein bars sometimes have.
    I did find it a little too sweet, and would prefer if the sugar content was slightly lower. The name gives the impression that it should be healthier than a candy bar, so that is a little misleading.
    Overall, I would get these again. They are a good snack to keep in your purse for in between meals.

Aewsome Vegan Power Bar

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER is amazing tasting! I love the flavor and the texture of the power bar. I also love that the bar is vegan, and full of plant protein. I highly recommend this power bar to anyone who love a great bar!

1.7/5

June 25, 2018

Power bar plant protein peanut butter

I liked the peanut butter flavour added. It was pretty filling and the combination added made it kind of tasty. Was a bit dry though but otherwise not that sweet,

Tried & Liked

i received the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER bar to try through Chickadvisor. Out of the 3 flavors this one was ok, i much prefer the ones with nuts. Overall the flavor was good and kept me satisfied until my next meal.

June 25, 2018

I’m a sucker for peanut butter and chocolate!

I received three different flavours of these Plant Protein Power Bars from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This flavour wins hands-down as my ultimate favourite! I loved the peanut butter & chocolate combo. These bars are gluten-free, soy-free, vegan and most importantly to me-free of artificial sweeteners. I tend to not buy most bars on the market because of the cardboard after-taste that protein bars are notorious for, but I will be adding these to my shopping list as a great option when I’m on the go. #gotitfree

June 25, 2018

Tasty bar for those who love peanut butter

I am not a huge fan of peanut butter flavoured bars, so I didn't quite enjoy the flavour of this protein bar. However, my dad really liked it and wants to purchase it in the near future for work snacks healthier than the alternative choices of granola bars. I love the initiative that PowerBar has taken to create this new line of plant-based protein bars but wish they would create bars that are lower in carbohydrates and sugar so that people who are more health conscious like me can enjoy them guilt free.

* I received this product free of charge from Chick Advisor for review purposes. All opinions and statements are my own.

Love the Vegan Product!

The Plant protein dark chocolate and peanut butter is a great tasting bar. It was like eating healthy desert with protein and fibre. This bar is great for any occasion with the perfect blend of flavours. I love that bar is not to chewy or crunchy making it easy to eat anywhere. I would definitely buy this product and make it my desert bar! #gotitfree

A healthier protein bar

Of the 3 flavours from the PowerBar Plant Protein bars that I tried, this one was my least favourite because my personal preference is almond or cashew nut. But I love that it's a plant protein bar, as I prefer plant protein over traditional protein for health reasons. The bar filled me up between meals and kept me going for a few hours. I would recommend it!

Updated On: June 25, 2018

#gotitfree from chickadvisor

For Peanut lovers

This bar was too crunchy and hard to chew for me. The taste was good but slightly too sweet for my liking. I will stick to my usual Kind Bars. I will probably not be recommending this bar to others.

Chocolate and PB need I say more

In one word this was YUM. Of course these are my two favorite flavors together. For a plant protein snack these are a keeper.
    Can you make a low carb version? That would be even better!
    Disclosure not my picture, I never took one and like that they were gone!