PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

2.7/5

Best of the 3 options that powerbar protein has

I received the Power Bar Plant protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter bar as part of a sampler pack to provide reviews. of the 3 varieties of Power bar plan protein that I received, i liked this one the best. The chocolate and peanut butter combo is my favorite in any form. I usually find protein bars chalky and honestly it is not as chalky as most other bars like it. It is a good size bar and fills the hunger need for a quick mid day snack or after a workout. I am uncertain if I will purchase these in the future as the cost indicated at Costco is higher than I like to spend. ALso, as much as I liked this flavor bar more than the other 2 options, there are still other brands of bars that I prefer much more. I would recommend to my friends and family who are looking for a quick snack or post workout protein bump.

June 26, 2018

Chocolate delight treat but protein!

This chocolate protein beats all other protein bars. It does not have protein taste and taste juat like a normal bar. I love that its plant based and has many nutrients inside it. I am always looking for plant protein and this bar is a very easy and delicious decision.

June 26, 2018

Tasted fantastic but a little on the expensive side

The PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter tasted great, it was a great option for a snack on the go to toss in my bag on a busy day. This was my favorite out of the 3 flavors I tried, mainly because I love peanut butter!

My only complaint was that when I went to go buy more I found them a little pricey compared to other options at my local store so I opted to wait until they (hopefully!) go on sale.

As far as nutrition goes, it was definitely better then some alternatives as far as the protein goes but the calorie count is pretty high, especially given the amount of sugar, so I wouldn't exactly call this a health food. If you are eating this as a meal replacement option then it isn't bad though.

June 26, 2018

Peanutbutter and dark chocolate protein bar.

The three samplea the u received thus in was the one that I did not enjoy as much, flavor it was to peanutbuttery taste for my liking. But with the free samples it was nice to try all before buying. Other than that The nutrition side of the all the plant base protein bars are fantastic. Thankyou chick advisor for the chance to try this amazing product.

June 26, 2018

I received these for free from ChickAdvisor and of the 3 flavors I received these were my least favorite. But that being said they were still really good! Just not a huge fan of peanuts. Very much like a granola bar and it kept me full for a couple hours. These are a great option when you need to grab something on the go. Doesn't have that weird protein bar texture yet still has 10 grams of protein!

Ohhhhhh so good

This one was my favourite out of them all I love the peanut butter and chocolate combination definitely one of my favourites... I am loving these protein bars and think I will be switching to them

2.7/5

Good but not Great

This flavor would probably be my least favorite out of the 3 bars I was sent to try by this brand. That being said, it still tasted good but it lacked the oomph that the other two bars gave with their distinct combination of dark chocolate and salty nuts.
    The nutriiton in this bar, like the other two, is not ideal since it is fairly high in sugar, but I have seen a lot worse nutritional content in other brands of bars claiming to be healthy.

Overall, I think this bar is delicious and would be great in moderation due to its high amount of protein which does not taste as bad as most would expect from a protein bar.

Soooooo good!

This bar was pretty tasty! Not as sweet as the sea salt one and tasted very natural. I loved that you could see the ingredients that you were eating. Though it was a little harder to chew than other similar bars, this one was very good. The package screamed natural ingredients. And this was free- would definitely buy this.

Delicious!

I was happy to receive a free sample of this PowerBar Plant Protein Bar as I often have protein bars for breakfast on my way to work. I usually love anything with peanut butter so this flavour sounded especially delicious but you never know as some other protein bars I've tried have been very bland. I was delightfully surprised at just how delicious the dark chocolate peanut butter flavoured bar was. A perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate without being too sweet.

Another aspect of the PowerBar Plant Protein Bar that I really liked is that I was comfortably full right up to lunchtime. With other protein bars I have tried, I found myself snacking before lunch which was adding unnecessary calories to my day. This, thankfully, was not the case at all with PowerBar Plant Protein Bar.

peanutty goodness

I thought this one was the most average of the 3 but still tasted great.
    They are a little solid for my kids to chew, I like that it doesn't explode all over the car like a box of cheerios.