Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Yummy!

First off the caramel smells good when you first open it! Fresh and not fake smelling. It also rates great! Silky smooth and not chalky like similar products ive tried. Packing is attractibe yet simple. Portion size was just what im looking for! Highly recommend!

Awesome

I never used to drink protein shakes I usually eat protein bars because I hate the taste of protein powder. This product tastes amazing and I can barely taste the protein powder. It also works good as I can see results from drinking it. I have one to my boyfriend and he usually the type to hate protein shakes as well but even he said this tastes good and works!

Love it!!

Updated On: January 13, 2020

I absolutely loved this Premier Protein Caramel Shake. I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to premade shakes but this right here definitely hit the spot. Its packed with tons of protein and the taste is amazing! This is one of my new favs and I definitely recommend! #GotItForFree #ChickAdvisor #PremierProteinCanada

January 13, 2020

Good protein drink, great taste

A flavorful drink, Premier Protein was an excellent protein shake.

Normally, I am not fond of caramel, finding it overpowering. Surprisingly, this was my favorite flavor of the two samples sent to me through the Product Review Club. Light, not too sweet, yet filling, I wish certain coffee houses got this recipe!

Price-wise, as we were supplied with the sample, I looked it up and saw Premier Protein was slightly pricier than a few other protein shakes. This shake being a supplement and not a meal replacement, it could be a bit much for a few people. That's my only quibble with this drink.

Updated On: January 13, 2020

#gotitfree

Will drink again

I received this product for free through CHICkADVISOR. I'm not a big breakfast person, so having this in the morning as I'm walking out the door is very convenient. I didn't find it chalky tasting like other protein shakes I have tried in the past. I will definitely purchase these to have in the household.

Try it , you will love

Caramel protein shake is Supereeeee.
    One of my favorite flavors after vanilla one
    Super easy to take and take it anywhere.
    The price is a little spicy for me, but has a high quality and if you can afford it i super recommend it. The taste, texture is creamy and the package is amazing.
    Give it a try.

So yummy!

these are my favorite protein shakes ! I love the convenient packaging and great taste. I would def recommend and repurchase. if you add a shot of espresso its a great morning drink!

January 13, 2020

One of the better premade shakes on the market!

I find most protein shakes leave a weird after taste or have a lot of added sugars or fats. The great thing I find with Premier protein is that there is no weird aftertaste, it is not chalky, and helps to keep me feeling full sine it actually has some fibre in it as well. This is great on the go or when I am travelling for work and need to supplement my day without blowing my calories for the day with eating out. I highly recommend this protein shake. I love the caramel because it rich and creamy! I have bought some of their other flavours in the past but I was very happy to try the caramel as a free sample.

Great for breakfast

This meal replacement protein shake is fantastic for breakfast or used as a creamer in coffee. It is weight watchers friendly and is great for anyone watching their sugar intake! Delicious taste. Highly recommend grabbing some.

Sweet and delicious

I love this protein shake! Once I had it it curbed my hunger for hours! It’s great that the flavour is delicious! I can’t wait to buy more for myself and my family