Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

WILL BUY 9866xs over! Amazing flavour better macros

Amazing. I loved the taste, more then the chocolate version. These are going to become a staple in my families fridge. While trying to eat low carb low sugar this is so fantastic with only one gram of sugar and 30 grams of protein! I have found my new ready-to-drink protein drink! Thank you so much family rated for choosing me.

I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Really great taste

I really enjoyed the taste of this one ! . I also love these in the morning or after a workout . Great way to get some quick protein in your diet!! Will buy more forsure !

Love the taste

Absolutely love this flavour! So tasty and sweet, doesn’t even taste like a protein shake! I add it to espresso as a guilt free iced coffee. Price point is awesome, and keeps me full for a long time!

Saskatchewan, Canada

A delicious alternative to replace any meal

I was honestly hesitant to trying this product. I have had terrible experiences with other premade boxed protein shakes, the taste, texture and flavors always tasted chaulky to me. Premier protein is by far the best tasting protein shake I have ever tasted, as close to drinking chocolate milk (except it is caramel) as you can get and no after taste of vitamins, plus only 1 gram of sugar (say what), 30 grams of protein ( not sure if I eat that in a whole day), 24 vitamins and minerals (honestly thats what they say). I absolutely loved this product and will be purchasing again to replace my weekday breakfast meals.

Best Flavour for Premier Protein

I really enjoyed the caramel flavour even though I'm usually not a big fan of anything caramel. It was sweet and easy to drink. I did not find that there was much of that after taste you get from other protein shakes so I was pleasantly surprised. I love that it's already pre-mixed so it's easy to grab and go. I bring it with me in the morning before work! I received this complimentary from Chick Advisor.

The protein is crazy!!

I always tend to drink anything that is chocolate, so I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the caramel premier drink. The taste is sweet, but the amount of sugar in it, is crazy. Only 1 gram of sugar! Honestly, my favourite part is the amount of protein. I love when I can get low calorie, high protein options. I would highly recommend anything looking to try a new drink, to try this. I will be mixing it up with my chocolate premier protein from now on :) #GotItFree

Another masterpiece

Got this sample. Immediately thought caramel!?! But I'm telling you it was fantastic. Never have I had a caramel shake that I have enjoyed. Usually they are too sweet and hurt my teeth, but this one wasn't overly strong. The flavor was just right without the tarte sweetness others have! Love it

Best out of all

I was obliged when I knew that I have been selected to review this product. I was actually looking for a good protein shake for me and my family. To start with, the best part is the taste and the consistency. It's a value for money if u consider good protein shake. I would definitely recommend this to people I know.

#premiershakes are great!

This shake was very good! It has a nice flavour and smooth texture. You could drink them at room temperature or cold in the fridge. I would definitely be adding these to our grocery list!

Tasty

J’ai beaucoup aimé le goût. Malgré qu’il soit un peu sucré. il m’a apporté un sentiment de satiété pour un bon 4 heures. J’ai apprécié son format pratique