Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Sweet!

Love this new flavour of shake. I was so excited to try and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested.
    #gotitfree
    #cadeau

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty! but a lot of ingredients

First, I tried the caramel which is wonderful. I actually thought the flavour was butterscotch at the first sip. I expected the shake to still taste like a protein drink but there is no protein after taste. The flavour is really good it isn't masking a protein taste. It really is just a great tasting drink. It also only has 1 gram of sugar, and isn't overly sweet.

The packaging is nice, it isn't messy the spout is easy to drink from.

For complaints, both flavours have a lot of ingredients. I am trying to focus more and more on eating whole foods, adding this to my routine would deviate from that. It would however be acceptable (to me) to have occasionally, if I am travelling or in a pinch.

Premier protein

Although I preferred the chocolate flavor, this drink provides the same value of nutrients and sleek packaging. This is the perfect grab n go drink for a shift worker like myself. I like to drink these on night shifts for an extra late night energy boost. Like the chocolate flavor, this drink is not chalky and feels smooth on your palate. It’s a good bang for your buck with 30g of protein- I don’t know if any other drink that offers such high value. Will definitely purchase!

Delicious!

The Premier Protein Caramel Shake is sweet and delicious! Tastes like a dessert! Definitely recommend if you have a sweet tooth and want something healthy to satisfy.

New Brunswick, Canada

Would definitely recommend/buy this product.

Received this as a free product from Chick Advisor. When I got it from the mail I had to wait for it to unthaw xp but that didn't hurt it any, it smelled and tasted great. & I love that it has a resealable lid.

Yumm!!

While a little sweet, this quick and convenient beverage really hits the spot. I've been doing keto for about a year now and have tried a lot of low carb shakes. This one hits the mark with 3 net carbs. It doesn't have a weird after taste and keeps me full until lunch.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious! Sweet, and perfect for on the go.

I was sick last week and didn’t have time to prepare myself a healthy breakfast. I was so excited to see that I had one of these in my fridge. I was a little apprehensive because sometimes premade protein shakes arent all that tasty. I was really suprised at how delicious these actually were! The flavor was on point, and it was super creamy. The next time I get these Im going to have to mix it with coffee!

Updated On: January 19, 2020

I forgot to mention. I forgot to received this product for free.

January 19, 2020

Le goût était bon, mais ça ne remplace pas un repas

J'ai reçu PREMIER PROTEIN CARAMEL SHAKE en #cadeau #gotitfree de ChickAdvisor et j'ai bien aimé le goût. J'ai reçu les 2 saveurs (1 x caramel et 1 x chocolat) et j'ai préféré le caramel, le goût est plus naturel, savoureux et sucré. Seul bémol j'ai trouvé la texture un peu granuleuse. J'utiliserais ce genre de produit après un entrainement mais il ne rempli pas assez pour remplacer un repas. Merci Chick advisor !

January 19, 2020

Gave me the energy I needed

Recently I got these in the mail for free. I've used some of this brands products before in the past because unlike other brands, they aren't loaded with sugar. I hate when you want to reach for something quick to satiate the belly but find out its loaded with sugar. Not good.

These shakes came in chocolate and caramel. The chocolate to me tasted almost like any protein shake, but surprisingly I liked the caramel one a bit better. The flavor masked the protein taste nicely. I’m not the hugest fan of caramel, but it had a sort of ice cream dessert kind of taste which was really nice.

I did feel satisfied afterwards as it held me off for my work shift (in retail, yikes). So all in all, no complaints from me and thumbs up all around.

Good protein shake

I got this product for free and I like it! It has a good caramel flavour that is just a tiny bit too sweet for me but not too overwhelming. Because of the quantity of protein it has, it is foamy and light to drink.
    I think is a good boost after a workout or even if you need to invest more protein because of a medical reason.
    I usually workout 6 days a week, so I think this could be a good snack alternative for me, and even my son (a 5 year old) who tried a little bit thinks it tastes good!