Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 28, 2020

The BEST Protein Shake Ever!

Premier Protein Caramel flavour is my absolute favourite protein shake. I’ve been drinking them everyday for over a year! The consistency is smooth, not chalky like others. It’s best cold, and if you want that extra kick try adding a shot of espresso to it with ice! Delish!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Didn't care for this

I didn't care for the caramel shake as much as the chocolate, probably because I don't like caramel. Others might thing it is good. I would not buy this product based on my taste buds.

January 28, 2020

Tastes good, gives me energy

It tastes good, I only got one sample of this. Had it in the morning good breakfast substitute. Package is easy to carry, made me feel full until lunch!

Great product

Loved these shakes! I have reactive hypoglycemia so I always keep things on hand to snack on throughout the day. Meal replacement shakes are good for a quick pick me up but they are often chalky or taste awful. Premier Protein tastes great and has a ton of protein. The caramel flavour is delicious and tastes just like a caramel milkshake.

Great product

This is a great quality product with yummy taste. Not strong Carmel or sweet at all. I don't like caramel and I found this drink very appealing to drink still. Very creamy and a good fill. Def would reccomend.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious and Healthy

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Panel. I was expecting it to have an unnatural (chemical) flavour and chalky texture but was pleasantly surprisedr. I usually use protein powder and add it to smoothies, but it is almost always "gritty"; these pre-made shakes, however, were actually quite smooth. They have a great flavour, too, and are filling enough that I don't have to snack. I wish their was a flavour that would complement a fruit smoothie, though, so I could mix together.

January 28, 2020

I love this protein shake

I really loved the Carmel protein shake.Great flavor.I hour crazy hours so i tend to drink in the morning before work because i never know when i will get þo eat lunch but these gave me the energy to last the morning

Délicieux !!

J’ai adoré le Shake protéiné au caramel. Il a un goût délicieux, pas trop sucré. J’étais rassasié dès avoir fini de boire. Je n’ai pas eu faim au moins 3-4 heures après. Je le recommande fortement

Loved this ... amazing drink

I am not normally a fan of Protein Shakes, but I am in love with these ones. I have already bought 2 packs since I was provided a free trial of them. The are smooth tasting.. no chalky taste.. it is a rich taste that I love.

2.7/5

great

would definitely repurchase! great flavour and value for the price. I love the unique flavour and how these are super tastey and nutricious! Tastes similart to candy