Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Truly tasty!

I liked the flavor a lot! I prefered the caramel over the chocolate.
    Very convenient for the gym and a good source of protein. The drink was very smooth, and it was a good amount per package!

Would try again

My major draw to this protein drink was the low sugar intake. It claims 1g of sugar. I’m not sure how that’s accomplished as I did find the initial flavour incredibly sweet. It did work well however as a quick pick me up between meals on the road.

January 28, 2020

Convenient to drink but too sweet

I tried premiere protein after a morning workout. It tastes better chilled. With a quick shake of the package you can unscrew the top and get 30g of protein. Unfortunately this one even with only 1g of sugar was way too sweet. I didn’t enjoy the caramel flavour either.

January 28, 2020

Caramel is my new favourite!

I use these shakes to meet my protein needs daily and it was so nice to try a new flavour I was also really excited to find them at Costco thanks guys !

Satisfy your body

I love the fact that you can take it on the go. The caramel shake is a very nice flavor. This is better then any other product I've tried. It is, as all the other brands, a bit pricey.

Great tasting

This has a great taste. I would purchase this product again before I would buy the powder. It wasn't chalky like some of the others I have tried. It helped after my work out to make my muscles feel better.

Good, But Too Sweet!

I recieved PREMIER PROTEIN CARAMEL SHAKE from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. This was my first time trying this flavour as i usually purchase Chocolate or Vanilla. It was good, but way too sweet for my liking.

1.3/5

Gross taste.

Not a great flavour. Would not reccomend or purchase again. I wish Premier Protein Canada would bring in some of the flavours that the US have like banana!

2.7/5

Not for me

I honestly wanted to like this but I cannot get past the sucralose. I can’t stand the taste or after taste and it give me a headache. So I will not be purchasing in the future.

Loved my free sample!

Have been hoping to try the caramel flavor as I can only find the vanilla in stores. I buy the vanilla but heard great reviews about the caramel flavor. I won a free sample and I used it in my coffee instead of flavored creamers. Loved the caramel! This would also be great to use instead of milk in milkshakes or pudding.