Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Affordable and delicious!

Whenever I mention that I drink protein shakes, people often ask me why. I'm not a bodybuilder or even a regular gym-goer so why all the protein? Studies show that consuming 25-30 grams of protein per meal is beneficial for overall health. This yummy protein shake does just that. The caramel flavour is creamy and delicious.
    #igotitfree

Delicious taste!

As soon as I saw caramel I was excited. My first sip tasted amazing! It was like a caramel milkshake with no weird chalky powder taste. The consistency was a little creamy, no weird textures. I wasn’t totally filled up from the shake alone so I would suggest a little something on the side if you’re replacing a meal with this. All in all, I would recommend it! A good source of protein and it tastes awesome.

1.2/5

February 01, 2020

Kept me full at work but hard to get down

While I did find the caramel pure protein drink to be a bit better than the other flavors it is not something I would purchase again. Although the texture was pleasant enough, both the taste and aftertaste were hard to swallow. #gotitfreechickadviser #premierprotein.

Great flavor!

I recieved these to try out, between the chocolate and caramel I love the caramel! Its such a great flavor, there is so much protein in there, 30 grams! It kept me full and satisfied throughout my day.

February 01, 2020

It's ok.Taste is not bad.

I am not big fan of protein milk. This one taste not to bad. I can drink it. Althought it's seems not big difference with other brand. I might purchase it if I need.

Delicious!!

Being a mom of three I sometimes rely on a quick go-to meal in the mornings.
    The Caramel Premier Protein shake is amazing. It tastes so good and it fills me up enough to get me to my next meal. I definitely recommend to busy moms and anyone who just wants an easy meal supplement.

Great product

Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to try this product for free. I enjoyed this shake. Although I liked the chocolate one better. Although with the flavour aside, it also did the job. I felt full and got a boost of energy. Thank you for making such a great product Premier Protein.

Great taste

This caramel shake tasted delicious. It fueled my body after a workout and tasted like a treat not a health product. I liked that one drink only had 1 gram of sugar because I don’t like to consume sugar. I would definitely purchase these drinks for my whole family.

Not as yummy as I hoped

I received the Premier Protein Caramel sample to review and I found the flavour to be more vanilla tasting. The aftertaste was still pretty strong too. I was disappointed with this flavour and enjoyed the chocolate one much more. The amount of protein was fair I thought for the amount of drink there was. Convenient to grab on the go for busy people!

February 01, 2020

So yummy, gives me boost of energy for the day

Finally a flavor I like! It has a thinner texture than similar products of different flavors, and I love that. It is not chalky at all! I found it a little too sweet to have all at once, but it's perfect to sip on throughout the time between meals. I found it was perfect at work in the afternoon. With the cost, this isn't something I would consume everyday, but I would recommend it for those tougher days.

Thanks to Premier Protein and ChickAdvisor, I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.