Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Gujarat, India

Protien shake!

This is an excellent protein shake with low fat, will definitely cheer you up! I took it and now I cant leave without it! I am amazed the way it was made with lots if healthy ingredients.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Caramel Protein Shake

The caramel protein shake is tasty I would suggest it served cold rather than room temperature. Also if you are a coffee lover serving the Caramel Protein shake over ice with an expresso shot is a home made ice cap drink! I like this flavor and I am not a caramel flavor lover so this says quite a bit. I do recommend buying!

Très bien

Nous avons bien aimé la saveur qui n'est pas trop sucré. Je m'attendais à quelque chose de trop prononcé et ce n'était pas le cas. J'ai trouvé ça très bien. Le prix par contre pour ce que c'est je trouve que c'est dispendieux, mais c'est dans la même fourchette de prix que les autres produits de ce type. Je le recommande.

Bon pour matin presser

Jai adorer le produit qui a un gout de bonbon au caramel. Ideal pour combler les dejeuner pour les moments presser. Comble la faim. Jen vais en racheter cest sur.

Love it

I'm not a big fan of caramel but I have to say I enjoyed it. I've tried the vanilla I the brand before so gave the others a shot and tried them all. All tastes great unlike alot of other protein shakes out there.

Sweet but effective

Like the chocolate shake it was a great pre work out drink. Gave me the fullness without feeling bloated. The caramel was interesting as a drink, sweet but if you like sweet than you’re good - luckily I do!

Held off hunger

I received this product from Chickadvisor to try and to review. My first taste of this was not good. It was very sweet and syrupy but after a few more sips I got used to the sweetness and actually enjoyed it. I usually drink a different brand but was impressed that this caramel flavoured drink had considerably less sugar and more protein! I had the drink for breakfast, which I do t usually eat and it kept me satisfied until my lunch about 4 hours later. I think I would but this instead of my usual just based on having about 10g less!!

Great taste, great value

These ones taste very good. The caramel notes are pronounced and taste almost like a milkshake.
    I used this before my morning workout and i am definitely going to buy a full case now.

Good caramel flavor

This has a strong caramel flavor.
    Tastes great. It feels like im having dessert, not a protein drink. Great replenishment after the workout. I love it.

The taste is great!

At first I was trying to find a product to take after a workout to not feel full but not trigger hungriness. That's the product. I had it just after working out and I was fine until 2 pm. Definitely I will buy it again.