4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

January 25, 2019

Great Tasting!!!

Best protein drink I’ve come across. It tastes amazing on its own, in smoothies and even as a coffee creamer (hot or cold). It’s very smooth and does not have a gross chalky taste

June 14, 2018

I will continue to buy!

I have been drinking premiere protein shakes for the last 6 months - chocolate is the best. Vanilla is very versitile - add to ice frozen banana pieces to get a very good tasting banana smoothie with 30 grams if protein. Blend with ice and strawberry yoghurt for strawberry smoothie.

Not delicious on its own, but it is drinkable - just a strange aftertaste. I recommend this product to get extra protein and only 135 calories.

April 14, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Perfect meal in the morning

My mother gave this to me to try, and I had it for breakfast. Typically I only eat leftovers for breakfast that aren't very healthy, but this is much better! I do have a slight intolerance to dairy but other than that this is a perfect meal when I'm rushing to work int he morning.

February 26, 2018

Convenient and Versatile

Great tasting vanilla... high protein. Low carb. Low fat. Premade shakes are only 160 calories and about 11 oz. Great for grab and go... keep one in your locker or gym bag. No need to refrigerate. They also make a great coffee creamer... or blend with some fruit for a protein smoothie. Available by the case at Costco.

February 24, 2018

Delicious!

Taste like a dessert. Great meal replacement option. High protein levels and low in sugar content. No gritty feel or after taste. Great for an on the go option.

January 13, 2018

Feel the vanilla

I really liked this milkshake, or you could call it a protein shake. The best part of this was that it was healthily. I got this complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes, and it was dahm good. Would love to try more product similar to this in the future! You could taste the vanilla flavour in the protein shake. I feel it really helps boost your energy, so you could start your day with lots of energy and happiness!

December 29, 2017

Great substitute with good taste!

I was pleasantly surprised to finally have a protein drink that wasn't chalky in taste. I would add this to my grocery list as well as recommend it to my friends and family!

December 23, 2017

So loving this product

I tried this product after getting a free sample. I loved the chocolate taste. It tasted even better than chocolate milk in which I usually add extra milk so it isn't so sweet. With this protien drink I did not. It tasted so smooth and had a really good flavour.
    Recommending to my friends.

Updated On: December 23, 2017

I have also since tried the vanilla and have loved the taste of this also. I have even tried adding it to my coffee.But to my surprise it was delishes. So I am now buying both of these flavours.

December 13, 2017
    Virginia, United States

Perfect for low carb

There are several decent protien shakes out there that are low carb but Premier Protien is by far the best tasting. The vanilla is my favorite. I do like the chocolate too but vanilla goes best in an iced coffee in my opinion. Besides drinking these on the go I love having a delicious low carb coffee treat. These are also awesome frozen on their own or blended with coffee or fruit. I do wish they were cheaper and I only buy them when I get a good deal or sale.

December 13, 2017

A delicious alternative in a smoothie

I tried the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake recently. At first, I did not enjoy the taste of it on its own. I then tried adding it to my morning smoothie, as an alternative to yogurt and a liquid. In this scenario, it worked perfectly and my smoothie was delicious. I will be buying this item again for my smoothies, and perhaps a milkshake.