4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Tackle Any Morning

As a busy single mother of two beautiful girls, it's hard to keep your personal eating habits on track. I recently tried premier protein this morning #gotitfree from @chickadvisor
    and I'm ready to tackle whatever is thrown at me today. Vanilla flavour was very creamy and I didn't find it gritty either. Kept cold so it was refreshing just like regular milk. I highly recommend trying if you have a busy lifestyle. #trypremierprotein @premierprotein

September 29, 2017

Je vais certainement racheter ce shake de protéine !

J'adore ce shake de protéine ! D'abord, j'adore la saveur a la vanille et je trouve très pratique de le prendre après mes entraînements ! Je vais sans aucun doute le rachèter !

Surprise

J'avais quelques appréhension face au goût à la vanille d'un produit à haute teneur en protéines, mais j'ai été agréablement surprise. Le goût est bien en bouche et on ne sent pas que c'est une boisson épaisse en texture. Un beau boost d'énergie et un excellent complément au repas.

Great taste!

I was lucky to be chosen to try Premier Protein shakes with 30 grams of protein. I was really surprised with the taste considering most protein shakes have a very chalky taste to them, but this one didn't. I am a big fan of vanilla, so I would even mix this into my smoothies for extra protein. One thing I did not like was the way it was sweetened with aspartame, but it is something I can overlook, since the taste was good, and the protein content was very high. It was a great meal supplement that kept me going all day. I would definitely recommend this product to those looking for a tasty shake to keep them going throughout the day.

Updated On: September 29, 2017

#gotitfree

1.8/5

September 29, 2017

A good source of protein but horrible chemical taste

I was selected to try these protein shakes as part of the Chick Advisor panel and was looking forward to it. I use products like this at work ( I have a very physical job) for the protein boost I sometimes need in the afternoons or if I can't take a break. Unfortuntely, I didn't realize they were made with Aspartame or I never would have signed up to try them. I do prefer products that are lower in sugar because I have type 1 diabetes but I would rather have a few grams of sugar instead of any Aspartame. I hate the taste and aftertaste, as well as the incredible oversweetness of it and these shakes definitely have all those factors. I tried one of each flavour but ended up giving the other 2 away.
    #gotitfree

boisson

j'ai adoré le gout de cette boisson premier protein a la vanille , c'est assez soutenant pour te permettre de faire des activités sans avoir faim quelques minutes apres et le format est pratique ca prend peu de place dans un sac sport ou sac a main

#tryPremierProtein @ChickAdvisor @PremierProtein #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Taste

Taste is great, and kept me feeling full!

As I said, I really liked the taste. It doesn't have that chalky funny taste that other protein drinks can sometimes have. I liked the vanilla flavour, and scent. I also liked that it kept me feeling quite full. It makes a really good afternoon pick-me-up and kept me going until suppertime. I liked how much protein was in it!

Th only downside: it has artificial sweeteners in it. I don't believe this are healthy to consume, so, although the product is very good, I would not purchase it due to the artificialy sweeteners in it.

PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE IS GOOD

I enjoy it - PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE is very light but gives you good energy during the day PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE Best tasting protein drink for me as I love VANILLA... as it Great protein shake, great taste... and low sugar...

Updated On: September 28, 2017

forgot to say I got it free from ChickAdvisor for review :)

2.3/5

Shakes

I got this product to review. I am not a shake person but I did like this flavour. I will not however be purchasing this product as it is something that I don't think I would enjoy all the time. I will recommend it to others who do like protein shakes.

September 28, 2017

premier protein a la vanille est très agréable a consommer

j'ai utiliser le produit premier protéine a la vanille après ma séance d’exercice matinale, j'ai bien aimer le gout délicat de la vanille! je me sentais rempli d’énergie pour faire le reste de ma journée! je le recommande a tout le monde! bien meilleur froid! :)