4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

September 30, 2017

Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes are delicious!

These shakes are absolutely delicious! I have been drinking them for awhile and I love that there is only 1G of sugar, and 30G of protein! I am currently on a low sugar diet and these are the only protein shakes I could find that tasted amazing, and had very little sugar. They are jam packed with nutrients and vitamins, and are very filling if you need a mid-day pick me up. I have already recommended to friends and family, and will continue to do so. The vanilla ones are great blended with your favorite berry!

Updated On: September 30, 2017

#gotitfree

Tastes good!

You don't taste the protein at all. I enjoyed this drink a lot! I have always seen it at Costco but never tried it, I also think this would good blended into a milkshake or smoothie!

Good but not great.

When I reach for a protein drink I want it to meet 3 categories: good taste, consistency, and no aftertaste. As well of course being filling and healthy. This drink didn't quite meet the mark on my 3 needs. The taste was better than some drinks I've tried for sure, but a little too sweet for my liking, and that sweetness left an aftertaste. The consistency was pretty good, it was not thick like some others, much more smooth like almond milk. The price is pretty good for a protein drink, and the list of vitamins and minerals is impressive. I wouldn't count this out as something I would drink again, just don't find it to be on the top of what I want.

I received this item free in return for honest review.

Sweet Sweet Protein

Tried this shake through product review club. As a fan of vanilla, I found this shake had a reasonable vanilla flavour but was really really sweet. It made a good breakfast shake but was rather startling first thing in the morning. Would like if this product didn't have so much artificial sweetener.

Best protein shake!

I got this to try for free and I absolutely fell in love. I am new to the whole protein shake/meal replacement game but I recently got into it for health reasons. Both the vanilla and chocolate flavour are delicious and don’t have that whey aftertaste. It has low sugar and carb count which is awesome! You can drink it alone or use in a smoothie (which makes it so tasty!!) Perfect way to start off your day for sure and will be buying from now on!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious Vanilla

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Panel. I was apprehensive to try this product as I imagined it would be chalky-textured and have a bland flavour. I usually use protein powder and add it to smoothies and such - and, even then, I can taste grittiness, but these pre-made shakes were actually quite smooth and tasty. I had drank after going to the gym and felt more refreshed from my work-out and that it was actually helping my muscles. They are tasty, too - I love the vanilla flavour and can add fruit to add a bit more variety, and filling enough that I don't have to snack.

Fantastic On The Go Breakfast

When You Have Busy Morning, I Like Some Easy On The Go Breakfast. I Tried The Vanilla Premier Protein With Some Frozen Strawberries And Bananas It Filled Me Right Up. And Best Part.. It Gave Me 30 grams Of Protein To Help Boost My Engery. LOVING IT

Delicious !

#gotitfree!!
    I am usually not a big fan of vanilla shakes, but this one is so creamy and the balance between the sweetness and creaminess is just awesome. Plus the vanilla is quite present and i love it !

Vanilla protien drink

, I tried the vanilla Premier Protein Shake the taste it wasn't too strong it was easy to go down no upset stomach or anything gave me a little energy boost I like the vanilla I would definitely drink it again I was happy to try this sample I totally recommend it for people that are into protein shakes and definitely should try it

2.3/5

September 29, 2017

Goût et texture qui ne correspondent pas à mes attentes

Je suis désolée de dire que je n'ai pas du tout aimé le produit à saveur de vanille. J'ai adoré celui au chocolat mais je n'ai pas été capable de boire plus qu'une gorgée de celui à la vanille.
    Reçu #gratuitement grâce à #chickadvisor, je sais que je n'en rachèterai pas.
    En premier lieu, l'odeur m'a déplu et le goût et la texture m'ont confirmé que ce produit ne correspondait pas du tout à mes attentes.
    Rempli de vitamines et minéraux, faible en gras, calories et glucides, il offre un bon complément pour les personnes actives mais le ^goût de vanille est peut être à revoir.