4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

2.3/5

October 04, 2017

Not an enjoyable taste experience

I tried the chocolate version yesterday and had hope that Vanilla would taste much better. I was wrong. I took 3 gulps and could not handle the texture or flavour of this drink. Maybe some people don't mind the artificial taste, but I had to throw it away. It does make you feel full for a few hours...so if that is more important then I guess you can swallow this stuff. Not my jam. @ChickAdvisor #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

October 04, 2017

Great taste for the amount of protein you're getting

I got these shakes free for testing purposes from Chickadvisor. Usually with shakes with this much protein you get a medicinal taste or chalky aftertaste on your tongue. I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed these shakes compared to the ones I usually buy. I liked that I could throw it in my bag and take it with me on the go when I took my daughter for a stroll. Being a new mom sometimes it's hard to find time to eat, having these made sure I had some energy in me when I couldn't prepare a meal. These are also great for a post-workout boost. I would buy these again!

Good Workout Snack or Energy Boost

The Premier Protein Vanilla Shake was a good workout snack or mid-afternoon energy boost. I did not enjoy the flavour quite as much as the chocolate but I still felt it was decent tasting for a protein drink. I found that the shake left me feeling full and gave me a bit more extra energy to get through my day.
    I would consider purchasing this product again but most likely in a different flavour (chocolate!) I received this product to try and review for free from ChickAdvisors Product Review Club #gotitfree

Filling low calorie shake

I love the premier protein chocolate shake, but the vanilla one is not as tasty. It works great as a snack in between meals or added a work out but I find the taste to be powdery and noticed a strong after taste after I drank it. I was super excited to try it for free, but just wish it tasted better.

October 04, 2017

A tasty and effective protein shake

I was happy to try this protein shake, as I am looking for something that I can stomach and that works for me. The shake is a nice consistency, and isn't too thick or thin. The taste is pleasant, without the usual chalky taste that some other shakes contain. The container is so easy to open and use, which makes it really convenient for on the go. I would definitely recommend this protein shake.

October 04, 2017

Effective, but couldn't get over the aftertaste

I was initially pleased with the smell and taste of the drink itself, until the fake sugar aftertaste kicked me in the throat a few seconds later. I'm not one to care about my sugar intake, and I actually avoid low sugar, and low fat things because I don't like the "fake/chemical" taste of them. For that reason I wouldn't buy these again. However, if low sugar is something you're looking for, the Vanilla taste was good. I would say it's on par with other Vanilla flavored protein shakes I've had (if not slightly better). I would have liked it to be a little thicker, but all in all if I wasn't paying for it, I would certainly chug one of these down after a long day of Dodgeball :)

I received the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Free to review #gotitfree

October 04, 2017

Great tasting vanilla protein shake for post-workout!

I love chocolate Premier shakes and now Chick Advisor has given me the chance to try out the vanilla flavour for free. I always see this flavour at my local costco but never buy the entire box because I was unsure how it would taste. Well let me tell you that I am so happy I got to try it out because the vanilla is just as good as the chocolate! It's a smooth vanilla taste, not chalky or fake-tasting at all, which I'm super happy about. Overall, the Premier shake is an excellent one for on the go (screw-cap lid so no spilling), for a snack at work, in the car, or at school, or as a post-workout recovery drink. I love that it contains 30 grams of protein in each bottle. Recommend to everyone!

PREMIER VANILLA - AWESOME FLAVOR/TASTE

This is the first time i have tried premier vanilla protein shake and the taste, the flavor,is outstanding.i really enjoyed this drink.not to thick or thin.just the right consistency. with 30g of protein, it is awesome!

Liquid amazing !

Where do I start with this product, it's simply amazing it doesn't have the regular chalky taste that most protein shakes have it taste like vanilla pudding , which is amazing . Have a really hard time getting in protein my body ! And this does the job ! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

October 04, 2017

Taste so good that I didn't get any!

#tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

I put the shakes in the fridge and headed off to work the other day. My kids came home after school, saw the shakes, and drank them before I got home! So, while I have not personally tried this vanilla premier protein shake; I can share their review! The vanilla is yummy and tastes like natural vanilla, not like chemicals. The shake is thick and just the right sweetness. It is delicious and tastes like a milkshake. The sixteen year old in my house LOVES it!