4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

2.0/5

Goûte le carton

Ça goûte le carton. Celui à la vanille est pire que celui au chocolat. En plus, il y a un arrière goût artificiel. C'est un flop, je ne l'achèterai pas. Je préfère les shakes de protéine iso de bonne qualité.

Ideal avec le café

La saveur vanille n’est pas ma favorite mais j’ai eu l’idee d’utiliser mon breuvage Premier Protéine Vanille moitié/ moitié avec du café noir et j’ai adoré le resultat. C’est pratique pour les matins pressés et ca remplace agréablement le lait et le sucre....on obtiens un café vanille francaise de bon gout, faible en gras et en sucre!

Yummy!

I received 2 vanilla & 2 chocolate Premier Protein shakes from chick advisor for free! I really enjoyed them. I preferred the chocolate but the vanilla was also really good. No strange feel or aftertaste, I would purchase these myself :)

Great Substitute for Milk

I got a couple Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes for free, and I'm not a big fan of Vanilla so I went to the Premier Protein website and was pleasantly surprised to find a bunch of recipes they can be used in! I loved the idea of using it in French Toast the best, so that's what I did, and it was so good! I'm definitely going to be experimenting with using it in more recipes now too! @ChickAdvisor #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

A great shake

I recently received 2 free samples of the Vanilla Premier Protein Shake from Chickadvisor. I had previously tried the chocolate flavoured shake and was quite pleased....I am also quite happy with the flavour of the vanilla, but not as much as the chocolate--but that may be the chocoholic in me :). ( I was a bit skeptical, as I usually am with any drink that comes as shelf stable, but this surprised me! ) Love the nutritional value in these! Only 1 gram of sugar! We've decided that these shakes need to be in our pantry and fridge. Thank you Chickadvisor and Premier Protein for the chance to #trybeforewebuy! #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

A Vanilla that I can actually DRINK!

Full disclosure, #igotitfree to provide honest feedback via #chickadvisor and I will tell you this Vanilla Shake surprised me. Taste was pretty awesome and it was 2 NET CARBs! I was surprised though that this was more than the Chocolate but hey it was still very filling thanks to the 30 gram protein content. In a pinch to stave off carb cravings - this would do it. The perk is the convience. At regular stores you will pay more for this so I would suggest find it over at Costco.

On the go drink

I tried the Premier Protein shake for lunch on one of my busy days. The vanilla taste wasn’t bad, but the artificial sweetener aftertaste was not enjoyable. I wouldn’t purchase this again.

J'ai aimé ce produit. Bon au goût. Soutenant et satisfaisant

J'ai aimé ce produit et le goût de vanille. Bon au goût. Soutenant et satisfaisant. Toute ma famille y a goûté et a apprécié. De plus, c'est pratique comme format et contenant

Premier Protein Vanilla Shake is awesome

Thankyou for giving me the chance to try this free.
    This protein shake is delicious and it gives you energy you need every day and 30g of protein and only 160 calories and 1g of sugar,its low Fat and 24 vitamins & minerals,,in just one shake you get only good things,just love it,I will surely buy it again

pretty good!

This wasn't bad at all! I liked the vanilla flavour way better than the chocolate flavour. It had a nice consistency to it, wasn't too sweet and was very nice served chilled. That being said I am still a Muscle Milk fan and although it was pretty good I think I will stick to what it tried and true.