4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

Smooth and filling

Starting work at 8am leaves me very limited for time to eat in the morning. I drank this at work to keep me going until lunch time. It has a nice smooth vanilla smoothie type flavour and isn't gritty like some protein shakes tend to be. It's low in calories so I wouldn't recommend this as a full meal replacement but it's helped me get through the morning until I can sit and eat a proper meal. It's also a great post workout snack because it's low in sugar and high in protein.

Got this for free to try in exchange for my honest opinions.

3.2/5

Vanilla to the Rescue

Vanilla ice cream has nothing on this delicious and nutritious drink. Snack at work or at school. After an exercise class. Fast, easy, delicious and nutritious. What more could you ask for.

October 12, 2017

A great addition to have on hand on busy days

This is my first time trying out the Vanilla flavour of Premier Protein but I was impressed, I was expecting a chemical taste with only 1g of sugar but found it actually quite enjoyable. I always have either the vanilla or the chocolate on hand in my desk at work for days that I don't have time to stop for a snack and have found they keep me full for just long enough! Would definitely recommend.
    * I received this product for free to review from Chickadvisor.

Dislike the taste

I generally drink a different brand of meal replacement shake and found this one to be a bad flavour. It has a lot of protein and the ingredients seem good but... I could not get past the taste.

awesome replacement

I was selected to receive both the Chocolate and Vanilla Premier Protein Shakes. They were awesome. I used them as my mid-day meal replacement. The shakes kept me full enough that I did not need that 3pm snack. I have tried other products similar to this one and this one, by far, outdoes the others. I am a chocoholic and take my chocolate seriously, this Chocolate shake is so rich and chocolatety, it's soooo good. The vanilla has a wonderful taste as well. My preference would be the chocolate one tho.

A new favorite!

I liked the vanilla much more than the chocolate - I found that the taste was less overpowering, the flavour was great actually, and the texture was perfect. I find most protein shakes have this weird, chalky texture and aftertaste, but the Vanilla Shake was smooth and creamy, really liked it.

PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE

I LOVED the premier protein shake in vanilla! I received both the flavors and they were both very good but I preferred the vanilla and will definitely be getting it again.

It worked perfect for me as a breakfast replacement, i drank one each morning and it kept me full way pass lunch time, super impressed with how full it makes you feel and it gave me some energy too.

LOVED This Flavour!

The Premier Protein Vanilla Shake was just right for a quick snack between running after kids and running errands! Being a mom who's seemingly always on the go, it's important to have healthy snacks that will give me the energy I need! This shake meets those requirements! The flavour was amazing! Such authentic flavours, as though I added pure vanilla to my shake! Definitly a product I recommend and definitely something I will use again! I received this product free for testing purposes.

Efficacité 101

Cette boisson a un goût délicieux, une texture onctueuse et elle se démarque vraiment des autres boissons protéinées. Elle m'a aidé à neutraliser mon appétit et à survivre à une journée très active sans avoir besoin de grignoter à tout moment. J'adopte!

Convenient on the go

I like how convenient these protein shakes are to take with you when you're on the go. They are also very filling, so a great way to get some nutrition if you miss breakfast or as a before/after workout snack. My only dislike is the flavour of the vanilla shake, it's not to my personal preference but that doesn't mean it's not for you! Give it a try. I got this for free to review :)