4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

A new favorite!

I liked the vanilla much more than the chocolate - I found that the taste was less overpowering, the flavour was great actually, and the texture was perfect. I find most protein shakes have this weird, chalky texture and aftertaste, but the Vanilla Shake was smooth and creamy, really liked it.

PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE

I LOVED the premier protein shake in vanilla! I received both the flavors and they were both very good but I preferred the vanilla and will definitely be getting it again.

It worked perfect for me as a breakfast replacement, i drank one each morning and it kept me full way pass lunch time, super impressed with how full it makes you feel and it gave me some energy too.

LOVED This Flavour!

The Premier Protein Vanilla Shake was just right for a quick snack between running after kids and running errands! Being a mom who's seemingly always on the go, it's important to have healthy snacks that will give me the energy I need! This shake meets those requirements! The flavour was amazing! Such authentic flavours, as though I added pure vanilla to my shake! Definitly a product I recommend and definitely something I will use again! I received this product free for testing purposes.

Efficacité 101

Cette boisson a un goût délicieux, une texture onctueuse et elle se démarque vraiment des autres boissons protéinées. Elle m'a aidé à neutraliser mon appétit et à survivre à une journée très active sans avoir besoin de grignoter à tout moment. J'adopte!

Convenient on the go

I like how convenient these protein shakes are to take with you when you're on the go. They are also very filling, so a great way to get some nutrition if you miss breakfast or as a before/after workout snack. My only dislike is the flavour of the vanilla shake, it's not to my personal preference but that doesn't mean it's not for you! Give it a try. I got this for free to review :)

Good buy

#gotitfree
    I received this product to try from the chick advisor review panel.

I really liked this protein shake. My husband and I both tried it. He liked it so much he wants to go out and buy more.
    It was low in sugar and carbs but was very high in protein. It's easy to throw in your lunch kit or purse for on the go. Tastes better chilled, but is good at room temp as well.
    We will be buying more of these.

Great meal replacement

First off, I'm on a low carb diet and drinking this shake helps me hit my macros. Secondly, I love the creamy French vanilla taste. Thirdly, it's convenient and ready drink at room temperature or popped in the fridge and drunk cold.

Grab and go protein

I do like that this is a ready to take Shake. I don't enjoy the powder protein shakes and this does not have that texture which is a huge plus. However I found the vanilla flavor too sweet and almost syrupy. I think the chocolate one tastes much better than vanilla.

Good for on the go

I received this product free as part of Chick Advisors Product Review Club. This is a quick, low calorie way of getting some protein after a workout. I usually prefer a protein bar since I'm usually hungry after a workout, but this would do for those that don't like eating right away. It's definitely not a meal replacement, and says so right on the carton. The vanilla flavour is better than the chocolate.

October 11, 2017

Vainilla shake was my favorite!

I did a latin drink called "Horchata" combined with the vainilla shake. It taste delicious. With all the spices in it, like cinnamon, you don't really know that you're drinking protein.