4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

October 12, 2017

Good buy

#gotitfree
    I received this product to try from the chick advisor review panel.

I really liked this protein shake. My husband and I both tried it. He liked it so much he wants to go out and buy more.
    It was low in sugar and carbs but was very high in protein. It's easy to throw in your lunch kit or purse for on the go. Tastes better chilled, but is good at room temp as well.
    We will be buying more of these.

Great meal replacement

First off, I'm on a low carb diet and drinking this shake helps me hit my macros. Secondly, I love the creamy French vanilla taste. Thirdly, it's convenient and ready drink at room temperature or popped in the fridge and drunk cold.

Grab and go protein

I do like that this is a ready to take Shake. I don't enjoy the powder protein shakes and this does not have that texture which is a huge plus. However I found the vanilla flavor too sweet and almost syrupy. I think the chocolate one tastes much better than vanilla.

Good for on the go

I received this product free as part of Chick Advisors Product Review Club. This is a quick, low calorie way of getting some protein after a workout. I usually prefer a protein bar since I'm usually hungry after a workout, but this would do for those that don't like eating right away. It's definitely not a meal replacement, and says so right on the carton. The vanilla flavour is better than the chocolate.

October 11, 2017

Vainilla shake was my favorite!

I did a latin drink called "Horchata" combined with the vainilla shake. It taste delicious. With all the spices in it, like cinnamon, you don't really know that you're drinking protein.

Too Sweet

I think it's nice and convenient to have a protein shake to grab on a busy day. I know it says it's not meant to be a meal replacement, but I had my Premier Protein Shakes first thing in the morning. I don't really eat breakfast, so it was nice to have something in my tummy before eating brunch or lunch.

I found it really sweet. The vanilla flavour was sweeter than the chocolate, and both tasted too sugary for my liking. I was satisfied and I felt that it was sufficient as a snack. If it was less sweet, then I would buy a few to keep on hand.

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor as a member of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

Not really for me

So I got to try this for free from chick advisor, and just like with the chocolate one, I couldn't get past the watery texture. It claims to be a shake but there's no thickness to it. Might be good to add to a real milkshake. It did do what it's advertised to do and killed my hunger while giving me a little energy boost. I did like that it was super high in protein and vitamins and low in sugar but that's about it. I can't see myself buying it tho

October 11, 2017

This vanilla protein drink was very flavourful and mellow-tasting. It contains a lot of protein which is necessary for my day because I am always on the go. I would drink one of these every day.

October 11, 2017

If you're looking for protein this is the shake for you

I received samples of both the vanilla and chocolate flavoured shakes. I didn't really like the chocolate shake; it had a weird after taste. The vanilla one was much tastier. It had a strong vanilla taste and no noticeable after taste. I expected the shake to be thicker in consistency and would have preferred this as it would better resemble a "shake." I consumed this product with breakfast and the protein did help to keep me full longer. I was especially impressed that there was only 1 g of sugar in this product.

Loved the flavour !

I got this free from Chick advisor to try out ! Out of the two flavours I really preferred the vanilla- I used this as a breakfast replacement and felt that it kept me full for a long time.

I enjoyed the low calorie intake as I find some other protein shakes to pretty calorie heavy. It's not very thick so if you really wanted to fill up try adding frozen berries and half a banana !

Anyway, it was pretty yummy and I would probably grab a few more of these vanilla ones for breakfast !