4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

J'aime beaucoup

C'était la première fois que j'essayais ce produit et grâce à Chick Advisor, je ne le connaissais pas, je ne l'avais jamais vu en magasin, mais je peux vous dire qu'il est super bon et qu'il livre la marchandise comme on dit, il comble les besoins pour se rendre au prochain repas. Son goût et sa texture sont excellents. Je vous le recommande assurément.

Love the product

This protein shake brand is awesome. I liked the flavors that I got to try, and the packaging is great, easy for on the go breakfasts. It can easily fit into a purse. And has a nice cap on it so that it won't leak.

Vanilla is not for me

This one is not for me. I just don't like the vanilla flavor. I took 3 sips and couldn't continue. I think the product is good, since I liked the chocolate flavor but I wouldn't recommend the vanilla.

I received this product free from chickadvisor but opinions are mine.

Not bad for Vanilla

To be honest I am not a big plain vanilla fan, and still it wasn't too bad tasting. I think I would try to see if there is something I could do with it, a fun recipe to incorporate it to give it more of a taste. The effectiveness is something I am still not 100% sure and will have to try it in different situations to see how it helps my mind and body but think it is worth a couple more tries to make sure that it is something that will fit into my lifestyle and work for what I need.

October 15, 2017

Perfect product for a busy scheudle

I received this product to try and honestly I love the idea but the Vanilla flavour was not my pick. It didn't mask the protein flavour as well as the chocolate and I found it to have that strong protein taste that I wasn't a fan of. However, the drink was still great for my busy life and I love the idea of it being perfect for on the go and fitting great in my purse to have. I tried adding this shake to a smoothie with strawberries and banana which did make the taste better but all in all I preferred the other flavour. I will continue to purchase this product!

Protéine vanille shake

Bonjour
    C'est pour vous parler du Protéine shaker a Vanille que j'ai reçu en #gratuité ... j'ai adorer le goût jusqu'à date c'est un des meilleur produit que je recommande à tous le monde

Shake-tasting

I was able to try this vanilla protein shake for free. I found this flavour particularly sweet. I chose to dilute it by pouring it over a big glass of ice. It was great shake to drink afte a workout and busy day. I love the high protein and low sugar.

October 15, 2017

Not as good as the chocolate

I did not enjoy this Vanilla protein shake! The chocolate one was great but this one was very sweet and almost left a chalky residue in my mouth. Definitely don't recommend

Good stuff

I liked this protein shake. It gave me the extra boost I need to get through the day. The drink was thick and filling. I wasn’t a fan of the vanilla flavour it was quite sweet.

Premier Protein Vanilla Shake

I have already reviewed the Premier Protein chocolate shake. It was great tasting creamy and a great source of protein but I like the vanilla even better. Being a vegetarian it's wonderful when I can find something with 30 grams of protein that I can Grab & Go in the mornings or whenever I need a little protein boost. The vanilla is even more versatile when adding things such as bananas, blueberries, cherries or any type of fruit that you might like to have in your shake to change it up a little. I'm very grateful to Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try these and review them for you. Give him a try you won't be disappointed. #got it free