4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

May 06, 2020

Love

I love the shake since weight loss Surgery the these have been my go to I buy these in many different flavors I find the States carries more than Canada does their good taste and not a gross texture

April 11, 2020

Super Delicious ! Love the high protein without the sugar !

I have this product daily with my matcha tea ! It’s is super delicious .. and I get my protein without sugar and a lot of calories.. it’s my e wry day treat !!

March 27, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Not bad taste at all

I would use vanilla again however its a bit heavy to me. I don't mind putting it into my coffee in the morning, it gives it a nice sweet flavor. I've used this product to loose weight and also to maintain my weight.

March 03, 2020

Good source of protein

This is definitely a good source of protein post-workout or if you are on the go that day. I really like the packaging of this as it makes it easy to pack in your bag and you know it will not leak. This is definitely best served when cold. I wasn't a huge fan of this vanilla flavour however my boyfriend really enjoyed it. He likes to put it in his smoothies to add some more protein and mix it with banana and powdered peanut butter.

February 27, 2020

I need to try all the flavours!

I've been drinking this shake for breakfast along with a banana, and it keeps me full until lunch. It's light, tastes good and isn't chalky. It doesn't leave an aftertaste like some shakes do. I'm intolerant to dairy but this shake doesn't upset my stomach. I'd love to try their other flavours such as chocolate, strawberry and café latte! I would buy this again.

February 07, 2020

I use it as a creamer in my coffee, or drink it on the go

I use the vanilla in my coffee as a replacement for cream and sugar, it is so flavourful and adds extra protein! I will take one on the go for after the gym or I'm rushing out of the house. I also use it in recipes that calls for milk, just to add the extra protein and to add flavour.

February 05, 2020

Put Protein in Your Morning Coffee

When I attended Weight Watchers, the group leader suggested adding Premier Protein to coffee instead of cream or regular milk. It adds great flavour, it is low in sugar, high in protein, and low in WW points. As a drink, it is very expensive and I would not use it solely for that, but for a creamer that adds a crazy amount of protein and almost no sugar. Great for diabetics and amazing "bang for your buck" as a protein supplement. I would recommend this.

January 30, 2020

Yummy!!!

Bought these after a surgery because of the nutritional value. Honestly it takes like birthday cake! It’s not a meal replacement but it’s a great way to get in all your nutrients

January 28, 2020
    Texas, United States

Good with coffee

I had weight loss surgery and the Chocolate flavor is really the only flavor I can drink without adding anything. But the vanilla one taste really good when you mix it with some coffee and add ice! Not to many things can sit well with my stomach but this mixed with coffee and the chocolate flavor really help especially since I have to have a certain amount of protein each day.

January 28, 2020

Not gritty!

This product is smooth, great tasting, almost feels as though your drinking a milkshake!!!! I absolutely love this product it is the only one I will purchase, haven’t tried other flavours yet but love the vanilla