President's Choice Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese Chips

President's Choice Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese Chips Reviews

Ranked #1788 out of 2375 in Grocery

February 26, 2017

These chips sound weird and at first I was a little skepticle but in the end i ended up trying them and they are now one of my favorites. they are slightly spicy and with heartburn like mine lol you can only eat a few at a time but theyre full of flavor and taste nothing like the name

July 16, 2015

I really like these chips. Great taste, though they are nippy. Perfect thickness and texture as well. Another great product from PC.

April 03, 2015

These were waaaay too spicy for me! The flavor is unique and that's why I purchased them, I was very interested in trying them out. But proceed with caution because after just one chip I was running for water. If you like spicy, give it a try. But I'll pass!

April 03, 2015

These are sooo yummy! I really like the buffalo wing flavour it makes them quite spicy but they have this amazing flavour as well from the blue cheese. And they do not lack taste, they have a lot of flavour!

September 02, 2014

I love the flavor, wish they had a little bit more flavoring on them. A little bit greasy, but they also make a pop chip version.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Hollywood Beauty

NikkiS has posted in the forum topic
    Travelled in Time

Aletha25 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

NikkiS added a new review for
    Sephora

Mariahp added a new review for
    Becel® Original margarine