4.9/5
President's Choice Decadent Chocolate Chips Reviews
#55 in Grocery

October 14, 2017

WHAT A TERRIFIC COOKIE!

These cookies are sold at many grocery stores (as well as Shoppers Drug Mart). I have been buying these cookies since they were first introduced. They are usually always on sale for $1.99 or less. These cookies are crammed with so many chocolate chips that I can see how PC came up with the name "decadent". This is a cookie that never lasts more than one day in the cupboard. These are perfect with a cold glass of milk, or a hot cup of coffee!!!

September 04, 2017

Decadent is the word

I absolutely love these cookies. They have a delicious chocolate chip cookie flavor and are loaded with tons of chocolate chips. They are a great value for the money and a delicious decadent treat when you want something special. Highly recommended.

May 01, 2017

I love these cookies! I have been eating them since I was a kid. You can get them at practically any grocery store. One thing I love about these cookies which is not found in a lot of the other chocolate cookies is that instead of using chocolate chips, they have chunks of chocolates. Also, these cookies are not chewy. You can have them with milk or without, they taste delicious either way! Would definitely continue buying these!

May 01, 2017

I feel like these will always be my favorite bought-in-store chocolate chip cookie. They always have loads of chocolate chips in them, and do not taste artificial at all! It's dangerous having these in my house as they usually disappear within in a day. They are so good!

May 01, 2017

For a store brand cookie these are delicious. Thy aren't expensive and you get a lot for your buck. Everyone I know loves and enjoys these. My kids absolutely love them as well.

May 01, 2017

For a store brand cookie. YUMMY!! Filled with lots of chocolate chips. In every bite. These to me taste better then any other chocolate chip cookie. Plus its a good price. Maybe not so great now with the price of everything going up.

May 01, 2017

These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies! There loaded with chocolate so every bite is chocolatey and delicious I always grab a bag from No Frills for an amazing price. A big glass of milk is also a must have for theese cookies!

May 01, 2017

They're not kidding when they say decadent . One of the best store bought cookies out there . Lots of chocolate chips in these cookies and they're so good .
    Anytime I'm at fortinos I will grab a bag. I like to dunk them in a glass of milk .

April 17, 2017

These are by far one of the best prepacked chocolate chip cookies from the grocery store.You get a decent amount of cookies in the package and the price is always affordable.

Each cookie tastes fresh like it was made that day, with a ton of chocolate chips throughout, and they are baked until they are golden brown. They taste phenomenal, you can't just eat one!

April 17, 2017

Très bon choix. Il sont les biscuits préférer de mes enfants et mon chum. Je l'ai recommande sans problème à mes ami (e)s. Pour nous il font parties de notre épicerie à chaque semaine.