Presidents Choice Loads of Raisins Raisin Bran

Presidents Choice Loads of Raisins Raisin Bran Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 377 in Cereal

January 25, 2017

The same as raisin Bran, bigger box and a much cheaper price. We do not buy the name brand anymore. Usually I like the name brands for certain things but this is 1 item I prefer the store brand on. Delicious. Well done Presidents Choice. Well done.

January 25, 2017

More raisins, and everything else without the price. Unfortunately these types are not my kids favorite, (more for me I guess) I haven't checked, but it seems like there is less sugar too.

February 12, 2016

I picked this up because it was cheaper than the brand name cereal. It was just as good if not better. It was loaded with raisins which I love and it was packed with fibre.

February 08, 2016

Instead of grabbing Kellogg's I thought I would try Presidents Choice! I find the taste of Presidents Choice Raisin Bran is just as good as Kellogg's! For me future purchase would be based on which brand is on sale. They are just as equally delicious in taste and I love how there are raisins in every spoonful!!