President's Choice Yorkshire Puddings

President's Choice Yorkshire Puddings Reviews

Ranked #1968 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 11, 2017

These were great, I love Yorkshire puddings but always have a hard time making them and it can get really smokey in the kitchen trying to make them yourself since you have to pour a lot of grease in the pans. So these presidents choice Yorkshire puddings are a great alternative. They literally take about 5 minutes in the oven, which is great. The flavour is nice perhaps not quite as good as home made but they are way better than any of those instant Yorkshire pudding powder packages you can get. They are a hit during holiday meals and my family thought I made them myself.

November 16, 2015

I love Yorkshire Pudding but hate having to make them. These are great because you just pop them in the oven and they are ready in a flash. They taste quite good and no one can tell they arent freshly made. I love getting a good product that I can cheat with.

November 16, 2015

Oh wow these are sooooo good!! I can't have them in my house without eating them all. Great add to a meal or even for a snack!!! Love them with golden syrup

November 16, 2015

Easy as (Yorkshire) Pie !! They are a wee bit small so buy double. Tasty !!!

March 10, 2014

I bought some of the President's Choice Frozen Yorkshire Puddings last week on sale. Over the weekend I did a roast and popped them in the oven. I was a little skeptical - at $2.50 per bag how they would taste! That and you only cook them for 4 minutes a 400 degrees. Wow - is all I can say! They were amazing with roast gravy, crispy and just right! All the flavour of a Yorkshire but with none of the oven mess! I would definately recommend buying these!

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns