President's Choice Yorkshire Puddings

President's Choice Yorkshire Puddings Reviews

Ranked #2016 out of 2376 in Grocery

November 16, 2015

I love Yorkshire Pudding but hate having to make them. These are great because you just pop them in the oven and they are ready in a flash. They taste quite good and no one can tell they arent freshly made. I love getting a good product that I can cheat with.

November 16, 2015

Oh wow these are sooooo good!! I can't have them in my house without eating them all. Great add to a meal or even for a snack!!! Love them with golden syrup

November 16, 2015

Easy as (Yorkshire) Pie !! They are a wee bit small so buy double. Tasty !!!

March 10, 2014

I bought some of the President's Choice Frozen Yorkshire Puddings last week on sale. Over the weekend I did a roast and popped them in the oven. I was a little skeptical - at $2.50 per bag how they would taste! That and you only cook them for 4 minutes a 400 degrees. Wow - is all I can say! They were amazing with roast gravy, crispy and just right! All the flavour of a Yorkshire but with none of the oven mess! I would definately recommend buying these!